Yes Gemmill...

catmag

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m sick of hearing about it already 

Me too. The more over the top this country, particularly the BBC, gets over this bullshit the more I hate this country. We've probably got weeks of this in the headlines. The Queen did a good job, a job which had quite a few perks. Who the fuck even knows what she was like as a person. I don't mourn her passing more than any other person. Her life is not worth any more. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Me too. The more over the top this country, particularly the BBC, gets over this bullshit the more I hate this country. We've probably got weeks of this in the headlines. The Queen did a good job, a job which had quite a few perks. Who the fuck even knows what she was like as a person. I don't mourn her passing more than any other person. Her life is not worth any more. 

And it’ll be used to deflect from the various crises and give the government a further excuse to fanny about and put off doing any actual governing. Then it’ll be conference season by the time this starts to calm down a bit. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I don't think I can handle a repeat of the diana hysteria. 

might fuck off somewhere remote in the van for a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

I don't think I can handle a repeat of the diana hysteria. 

might fuck off somewhere remote in the van for a couple of weeks.

Balmoral? 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Anybody any news on sporting fixtures. I'm hearing all footy is off at the weekend. What about the Great North Run? Surely that won't be cancelled. 

I've heard the run goes ahead but everyone has to dress as the queen, elite athletes included. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Anybody any news on sporting fixtures. I'm hearing all footy is off at the weekend. What about the Great North Run? Surely that won't be cancelled. 

All sport will be cancelled.  I am expecting the Tour of Britain to be cancelled.

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

As she's died on my birthday I'm apparently the next in line to the throne? I've already had to chase Nicholas Witchell from the driveway and the phone's never stopped. 

Happy You Killed The Queen You Monster! Day. 

:lol:

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...