Yes Gemmill...

catmag

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've just performed a miracle, and somehow liked this post twice @Gemmill, once a plain (blue) like, and once a lol like. Can any board members beat that? 

Screenshot_20220908-211542_Chrome.thumb.jpg.403fdef837930c9bb371f49413382f70.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

FFS - I’m supposed to be going on Sunday. Ridiculous decision to call the games off

Me too. 

How am I supposed to keep up my game every 3 years average if they call them off?

Then again if I can get rid of Charles in 3 years it would be canny. 

6 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

She passed away at 3.23pm seemingly.

Unfortunately, my pal had no news on the implications of this for the Bournemouth match.

I read tonight the Downing Street was informed at 4pm so this could turn out to be the best bit of ITK ever to grace Toontastic.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

I read tonight the Downing Street was informed at 4pm so this could turn out to be the best bit of ITK ever to grace Toontastic.

I spoke to a lad I know from London who was tipped off by a Royal Correspondent. When I mentioned 3:23pm, he said that agreed with what he'd been told "almost to the minute". 

We'll have to get an Admin to change his name to Billy Witchell. 

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Better than signing Leighton Baines? 

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, NJS said:

Do you think there's any appetite for another republican debate in Australia when she kicks it? 

I was surprised when it was rejected so clearly last time but an Aussie I worked with reckoned the proposed alternatives were shite which may have been the main reason. 

@NJS you'd hope so but I fear the current government is too busy trying to fix all that our Tories fucked by having three consecutive terms of government,

Last time the proposed alternatives were shite, also the referendum wording was geared in such a way that it was doomed to fail - if I remember rightly the government at the time was Aust Tories so they obviously didn't want it to happen.

What does concern me is it has been revealed in the last few years that Chuck was directly involved in the dissolution of one of our Labor governments in the 1970s, something he had no right to be involved in but he instructed the Governor General (the monarch's representative) to do it anyway. He's only half an inch away from Trump in his political and financial thinking.

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...