Yes Gemmill...

catmag

When it happened I did read that this fella had a reputation for being a dirty fucker. I also heard an interview with an ex-player saying that if you catch an edge then it can happen easily enough. I think it’ll be a hard one to prove but then again I know fuck all about ice hockey.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

When it happened I did read that this fella had a reputation for being a dirty fucker. I also heard an interview with an ex-player saying that if you catch an edge then it can happen easily enough. I think it’ll be a hard one to prove but then again I know fuck all about ice hockey.

Presumably down to whether he intended to hurt, which having seen a (very little) bit of ice hockey seems to be at least half the action. 

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Presumably down to whether he intended to hurt, which having seen a (very little) bit of ice hockey seems to be at least half the action. 

The footage of the accident definitely looks like he kicks his foot out as he's going forward. I think maybe to hit his chest and push him off before he falls over, and caught him too high. I'm not sure he meant to hurt him from what I've seen of it.

33 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The footage of the accident definitely looks like he kicks his foot out as he's going forward. I think maybe to hit his chest and push him off before he falls over, and caught him too high. I'm not sure he meant to hurt him from what I've seen of it.

Chosen not to look. 🙁 

4 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Chosen not to look. 🙁 

Aye, I wish I'd not seen it like. It's not that gruesome in reality, there's a lot of blood but it's from a distance but it's sad knowing how it ended.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Geordie* Walker out of Killing Joke

*Durham Mag

Fuck no! I was thinking about him the other day when Fist was asking something about how to get e certain sound in the guitar thread the other day.

GW was one of those guitarists, a bit like Andy Gill (also RIP) who influenced the sound of a lot of those bands in the 90s and early 00s - from Nirvana to Rage Against the Machine.

I'd been living in hope that Killing Joke would tour again soon.

RIP Kevin, mate you were a bloody legend.

edit: Just read he had a stroke two days ago, hopefully it was the result of a large bag of speed and five Czech hookers.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I hear Simon Weston wants her pissflaps for ears

:lol:

That cunt? Fucking jammy bastard's never aged a day since 1982, he's like a real life Peter Pan, I don't know how he does it? 

• Haha 9