Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against Russia Sterling & Kane were woeful, can't believe Hodgson started them against Wales, and they were woeful again.

Deli Ali got a great build-up but for the most part was anonymous, and Dier not much better. Why doesn't he play Wilshire.

Smalling is out of his class.

Walker is very good but too often he brings the game to a halt when he gets in the corner and doesn't put a first time cross over.

Rooney put in a good shift.

Motson is/was the worst for talking utter shite,and he's married to a makem,Cockney makem loving shithouse.

I love Motson, his voice is football to me. Granted when most of your life is spent watching a second tier club like Sunderland in a shithole city like you, I understand how Motson never got involved with Sunderland games very much.

good to see no problems with the fans, it all seemed good nature - other than some pretty distasteful video of drunken supporters throwing euro coins at gypsy kids.

does seem to add credence to claims it was the russian hooligans and marsaille ultras that started the fights

How many of these replays of fouls show the player already on the way down before the contact is even made. It seems like a majority and no fucker says anything in the commentary.