Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

Absolutely brilliant! It's great having Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland there too, it makes it so much more enjoyable. I think I celebrated Brady's goal as much as I did Sturridge's. A real shame that Scotland aren't there too.

Roll on the second round: England v Iceland, Wales v Northern Ireland, France v Ireland, Spain v Italy, Croatia v Portugal.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Wales & N. Ireland are playing each other, sadly it's the last game for one of them.

If Ireland play like they did to beat the Wops they can beat the Frogs too.(politically incorrect I know so sue me)

If Hodgson fucks it up again Iceland will win and make Scotland and many others happy.

The scenes when the late Iceland and Ireland winners went in were absolutely fantastic to watch.

I can see why Buffon still gets a game for Italy as well. What a fucking flapper that lad who plays for PSG is :lol:

It's been an incredible tournament for goals in the dying minutes. A few days ago the Guardian said that 30% of the tournament's goals came in the 85th minute or later.

Just watching Rooney press conference on Sky. What the fuck is going on with his eyebrows? Have they always been like that? He looks look like a Scouse Ming the merciless

Straight red that like. Levandowski only just managed to get his studs out the turf which is what probably prevented serious injury

Got it muted, same for later, gerry Armstrong is annoying as fuck

I thought Taggert was commentating? Saw him alongside savage earlier?

Nee moaning about N Ireland, ant and ewerk. Howay, feel the process and I'll cheer on the free state when you're on. ;)

Nee moaning about N Ireland, ant and ewerk. Howay, feel the process and I'll cheer on the free state when you're on. ;)

I want to see them do well, no bitterness here.

Lawrenson is a world class bore. It's unbelievable he hasn't been paid off at this stage. He offers nothing and can't even sound interested.

It's a job for the boys thing now with 'lawro'. He's needed peddled for years.