Rio Summer Olympics 2016 - Surviving is the Real Medal

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me. I just love this. Kid Kenny beats is a doper. People were kicking off about him earlier. Kenny wins..... Silence.

Mo falls and still wins. Of course he fucking does :lol:

At least that mouthy ginger cunt who jumps in a sand pit got fuck all.

I was sick of the BBC and their bastard 'super Saturday' bullocks yesterday

Gutted for Ennis, so close to securing gold after having a kid. Even getting the silver is massive after that.

Rutherford gutted with his bronze shows why he's a champion. Mentality of a winner.

Mo, I want to believe in his fairy story but am struggling.

Fuck me. I just love this. Kid Kenny beats is a doper. People were kicking off about him earlier. Kenny wins..... Silence.

Mo falls and still wins. Of course he fucking does [emoji38]

At least that mouthy ginger cunt who jumps in a sand pit got fuck all.

I was sick of the BBC and their bastard 'super Saturday' bullocks yesterday

If Bolt beats Gatlin tonight, is Bolt a doper? :razz:

Watching the gymnastics on BBC2, literally waiting for the very last set of results to come in which will determine whether the Brit wins gold or not.... "And if you want to see the conclusion to this event, please switch to BBC1 now." :lol::jesuswept:

Watching the gymnastics on BBC2, literally waiting for the very last set of results to come in which will determine whether the Brit wins gold or not.... "And if you want to see the conclusion to this event, please switch to BBC1 now." [emoji38] :jesuswept:

Aye they've dropped a right clanger by not just giving over one of the channels to the Olympics. I was watching that too, and to tell people to change over at that moment was a shambles. The points of view mailbag is gonna be bulging.

Just overtaken China in the medals table :lol:

Slightly making up for a shit weekend of football and cricket. More golds to come potentially as well with Murray plus one guaranteed on the cycling

Just overtaken China in the medals table :lol:

Slightly making up for a shit weekend of football and cricket. More golds to come potentially as well with Murray plus one guaranteed on the cycling

China will be fucking seething about this :lol:

In mentality they're like the mackems of the international community.