Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

On 6/3/2017 at 2:30 PM, adios said:

False alarm, apparently.

Two young lads pretended to be suicide bombers as a "prank". Set off a firework. Stood in the middle of the square with arms raised out, wearing only a backpack and trousers. Their other friends tried to drag them away. 1,527 injured.

What kind of arsehole would you have to be?

My biggest concern when Manchester first happened (still thinking it was something innocuous) was trampling with all those kids around).

Is stupidity really an excuse there or should they be done for multiple attempted murders?

Edited by adios

9 hours ago, adios said:

What kind of arsehole would you have to be?

My biggest concern when Manchester first happened (still thinking it was something innocuous) was trampling with all those kids around).

Is stupidity really an excuse there or should they be done for multiple attempted murders?

They caused terror, do 'em for terror offences.

10 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Two young lads pretended to be suicide bombers as a "prank". Set off a firework. Stood in the middle of the square with arms raised out, wearing only a backpack and trousers. Their other friends tried to drag them away. 1,527 injured.

Seriously??

Unbelievable... how stupid would you have to be to think there'd be no consequences to something like that.

42 minutes ago, adios said:

There's a lot of clowns want locking up too if that's the definition. <_<

I'm all right with that.

creepy bastards