Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Insigne and Robben with two quality goals. Baffling how you let Arjen on his left with ease.

The Insigne goal gets better with every watch, the way he sets it outside the post when he first hits it is different class.

Casemiro just bettered them both.

I've always liked Wenger and think he has done wonders not just for Arsenal but English football as a whole. However, I think his time is up at Arsenal. This sort of thing happens year after year, they just fucking crumble. He should get out now while his reputation is still more or less in tact.

I think they need someone who builds from the back as they've been shite, defensively, for years. They're a well run club, have loads of money and are the sort of club to give a manager time. Maybe Simeone or someone like that. The fans would have to get used to a different type of football but they put up with it in the George Graham era.

I think Pochettino would be ideal but there are precisely two chances of that happening.