Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Why's this not on the TV if it's on a Sunday? Did either club have an Anglo-Italian cup game on Thursday?

Absolutely no idea, it's not even on over here. Bein have opted to have a replay of an AC Milan game that was on earlier on tv and have put Serie A fixtures on 4 of their 10 streaming channels with nowt on the other 6 :lol:. I really don't get how they pick this stuff, it's the only Championship fixture on right now isn't it? 

Edited by Howay

Absolutely no idea, it's not even on over here. Bein have opted to have a replay of an AC Milan game on tv and have put Serie A fixtures on 4 of their 10 streaming channels with nowt on the other 6 :lol:. I really don't get how they pick this stuff, it's the only Championship fixture on right now isn't it?

You wouldn't change a fixture to a Sunday for no reason, wonder why they did it? Anyway, hopefully score stays this way.

Brentford go 3-2 up, against the run of play from the sounds of it but only 4 mins of injury time left.

Ended 3-3 because of course it did  :glare: . Still decent for us as it means we're a point ahead with same games played.

Edited by Howay

There is loads of shite spouted about the championship, like its a good league. It isn't, the standard is crap.

It's just a slog, with shit refs. Getting out of it is all that matters, how that happens doesn't matter either. We have the best defence (I think), which is how other teams have got promoted before.

Just makes it more frustrating when you draw 2-2 with QPR and you could have pulled away further....

We get a good run going this month and then go into the game with them at the end with some good form, if we beat them I think they will falter away.

Edited by Lackie92