Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

Just now, Meenzer said:

:lol: Thanks. How's the weather in the Argentine at this time of year?

Nice in the United Kingdom this morning (I know!). I'll stop calling it the Ukraine when @Rayvin stops calling Alexander de'Pfeffel Johnson "Boris". 

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've had a few memes like this. Given what the French lost in both world wars, its really not true or funny. 

It simply illustrates massive historical ignorance

• Like 2

Russian foreign minister on the telly now.

Basically saying they are 'ridding Ukraine  neo-nazism' and topple the govt and allow the people return back home for a 'democratic election so that they can decide their own fate when  a pro-Russian puppet govt will be elected

4 minutes ago, Ken said:

Russian foreign minister on the telly now.

Basically saying they are 'ridding Ukraine  neo-nazism' and topple the govt and allow the people return back home for a 'democratic election so that they can decide their own fate when  a pro-Russian puppet govt will be elected

Aye that neo-nazi jewish bloke, that'll be right.

The only neo-Nazi's are Putin's crew and those far right cunts they are financing all over the planet.

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Given the shit Russia (and others) give us with DNS etc, what I can't understand is why we appear not to be able to do the same to them.  Can't we Stuxnet them?

script GIF

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2022-02-25/hacker-collective-anonymous-declares-cyber-war-against-russia/100861160

Okay which of you twats is with Anonymous? You'll get me in Vlad the Invader's bad books! 

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

The only neo-Nazi's are Putin's crew and those far right cunts they are financing all over the planet.

Exactly. Blatant lies. The amount of times Lavrov quoted Putin in that Press Conference was defining.

I honestly thought Russia were going to take half of Ukraine only before this war started.

I really don't know how this finalises. 

Kremlin apparently acknowledging that Ukraine has expressed willingness to sign a neutrality pledge with guarantees that it will never join NATO. Also expects relationships with Western countries to return to normal after this...

Putin looking for a way out?

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Kremlin apparently acknowledging that Ukraine has expressed willingness to sign a neutrality pledge with guarantees that it will never join NATO. Also expects relationships with Western countries to return to normal after this...

Or just off his rocker. No matter what, things can never go back to normal now. The Ukrainian people will want to join the west more than ever. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yes please. 

I've just read that stuff about Ukraine's defence ministry advising people to "make molotov cocktails and neutralise the enemy". Fucking radge. Different gravy, people in that part of the world. 

I'd be in my fucking loft. Big wet patch on the ceiling below where I'd just been pissing and crying round the clock. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I wouldn’t trust a word they said. Putin needs removing from within, along with his cronies.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is fantasy stuff. This is not how things end. Notzafter what has happened.

24 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Ukraine for decades has had separatists. And it had a pro-Russia government for the most part.

The West, going back at LEAST to the Obama years, funded people militantly against that Ukrainian government. That includes the nazis. That side largely won, and Ukraine is not so pro-Russia anymore. Of course the West says this means it’s transitioning to a burgeoning democracy. Never mind the dirty work done for dirty motives.

So Putin says well you know what, I’m gonna recognize the separatists then, how do you bastards like that? Just so happens the separatists and the nazis are on opposite sides.

Obviously Putin is full of shit but there a lot of unsavoury characters in the Ukraine

Champions League final moved to Paris, BA flights banned from Russian airspace, but the action that piqued my interest is by the Haas F1 team (formerly sponsored by Rich Energy).

Since the start of 2021, they've controversially been racing in a colour scheme that looks like a Russian flag despite the fact competing under a Russian flag at world championship level is banned due to a WADA ban. The team is  financed by a Russian oligarch, Dmitry Mazepin who has covered the car in Uralkali sponsorship and stuck his useless son in one of the race seats. 

The American team owners have today, removed the Uralkali branding and also the blue and red from the colour scheme during the winter test session. Hugely strong statement given it could bring about a complete withdrawal of investment and with it, cause the team to collapse. Well played :clapping:

• Like 2

Just now, Craig said:

Champions League final moved to Paris, BA flights banned from Russian airspace, but the action that piqued my interest is by the Haas F1 team (formerly sponsored by Rich Energy).

Since the start of 2021, they've controversially been racing in a colour scheme that looks like a Russian flag despite the fact competing under a Russian flag at world championship level is banned due to a WADA ban. The team is  financed by a Russian oligarch, Dmitry Mazepin who has covered the car in Uralkali sponsorship and stuck his useless son in one of the race seats. 

The American team owners have today, removed the Uralkali branding and also the blue and red from the colour scheme during the winter test session. Hugely strong statement given it could bring about a complete withdrawal of investment and with it, cause the team to collapse. Well played :clapping:

Surely the bearded wonder will step in co-sponser with the Mackems in a glorious sporting empire

Just now, spongebob toonpants said:

Surely the bearded wonder will step in co-sponser with the Mackems in a glorious sporting empire

Haas are shit in F1. They're not quite Sunderland levels of shit.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Ukraine for decades has had separatists. And it had a pro-Russia government for the most part.

The West, going back at LEAST to the Obama years, funded people militantly against that Ukrainian government. That includes the nazis. That side largely won, and Ukraine is not so pro-Russia anymore. Of course the West says this means it’s transitioning to a burgeoning democracy. Never mind the dirty work done for dirty motives.

So Putin says well you know what, I’m gonna recognize the separatists then, how do you bastards like that? Just so happens the separatists and the nazis are on opposite sides.

Obviously Putin is full of shit but there a lot of unsavoury characters in the Ukraine

That is shite, yeah there was an early neo-nazi leaning government, it lost big style in later elections and now gets a tiny proportion of votes similar as the cunts do here. Current PM is Jewish FFS.

This Ukraine are nazi’s bollocks is a Russian construct, somewhat ironic give the neo-nazis in Russia. The separatism was also Russian fuelled.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Just be more of the same though. 

Probably, but the world seems to have changed this week and hopefully the sanctions will ramp up and eventually lead to Putins removal.

I think / hope he has miscalculated and the West will no longer “play along” with him.

The optimist in me, particularly given how the worlds people are shrinking with social media, would hope that the younger generation will eventually be able to step out from under their day to day oppression and move the country forward.

Depends if the World remains firm against his regime.

Another reason for the spikes may be combat / explosions in the area kicking the radioactive soil up into the air.

Let's hope this is the reason. Nothing to be gained for anyone here disturbing the sarcophagus. Iirc during the original disaster Belarus was worse affected than Kiev.