Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

46 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

There was a time I'd have thought it was just posturing, but I think that particular vision of Putin's mental state hasn't survived this invasion.

Who the fuck knows what he's thinking at this point.

Putin on the blitz.  

• Haha 3

Putin threatening nukes is probably a propaganda frightener but could also be an own goal as I'm sure if there's any doubts of his leadership at home they'll be growing massively as who wants armageddon and their families dying? 

• Like 1

What's happening guys? I'm recovering from a horrible hangover after going out with my mate last night, somewhat a bimonthly activity. I'm hearing the Russians are basically defeated in Ukraine and Putin is now threatening to press the red button. Would he do it? Will his underlings carry out the order? I literally don't care so much about myself, but I'm really fearful for my kids. They're scared through osmosis too. I fucking hate Putin.

Edited by Renton

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

What's happening guys? I'm recovering from a horrible hangover after going out with my mate last night, somewhat a bimonthly activity. I'm hearing the Russians are basically defeated in Ukraine and Putin is now threatening to press the red button. Would he do it? Will his underlings carry out the order? I literally don't care so much about myself, but I'm really fearful for my kids. They're scared through osmosis too. I fucking hate Putin.

Just imagine the hybrid seagulls you’re going to get after the Nukes….

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just imagine the hybrid seagulls you’re going to get after the Nukes….

Honestly CT, I really like your posts recently and your optimism is welcome  But I'm worn down by over a decade of political shit. There's no end to it. Brexit, covid, and now Putin. I'm burying my Dad on Thursday, also interning my sisters ashes with him, and this shit makes me want to get in the coffin with them. It's so stupid but I don't need this shit right now. Humans have fucked everything up.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

🎵Watch out Russia,

We've got Prussia,

Warsaw pact! Welcome back!

But we still love our NATO crack! 🎶

Red Square's dead square, we know that for a fact...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Honestly CT, I really like your posts recently and your optimism is welcome  But I'm worn down by over a decade of political shit. There's no end to it. Brexit, covid, and now Putin. I'm burying my Dad on Thursday, also interning my sisters ashes with him, and this shit makes me want to get in the coffin with them. It's so stupid but I don't need this shit right now. Humans have fucked everything up.

Sorry for what you’re going through.

Hopefully when you get this horrible week over you can start to see some light and I’m sure many happier times ahead 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Sorry for what you’re going through.

Hopefully when you get this horrible week over you can start to see some light and I’m sure many happier times ahead 

I hope so mate. Just never thought we'd be back in this situation after the cold War and feeling so fragile. Miss the afternoon beer with my Dad too. Mum gave me loads of clothes to get rid of and his cap has choked me. 

• Sad 5