Prolapsed Anus Eaters v Preston North End - 25 Oct @ 19:45

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree, but it would just be nice to see. Especially as the mackems are currently 'pissing' themselves that we're all so excited about beating Preston reserves, so it would be nice to piss on their cheesy chips and pump a 'PL' side. I find it a bit odd they're somehow trying to make a 6-0 win by us into some weird point scoring thing, as if they wouldn't enjoy their rabble beating anyone's reserves at the minute.

They damn near tore their cocks off when their reserves embarrassed ours.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments from the poor soul who manages Preston:

Ā 

"I'm not going through that again on Saturday. This is a big arena; it's a big pitch - they make it big. It will be different on Saturday.

"I'm not going to make promises that it's going to be a different scoreline, but I'd like to think that it will be.

"We could have played our strongest team from Saturday and still been beaten tonight. The league is our priority, but we are hugely disappointed."

I like the bit where he says it'll be different on Saturday and then admits in the next line that he can't promise anything with respect of the scoreline, but that, basically, he's hoping and praying that they don't lose 6-0 again.

I like the bit where he says it'll be different on Saturday and then admits in the next line that he can't promise anything with respect of the scoreline, but that, basically, he's hoping and praying that they don't lose 6-0 again.

:lol: It's class, it's like he's traumatized "I'm not going through that again man! no, never, nah, NO! NO!" I think he's forgetting they still have to play us at St James' in the league so he will be going through 'that' again.Ā 

Pleased with that. Good marker as well. Hope Hull put out a strong side so we can see how we fare.

They'd be mad to, they have to focus on staying up

:lol: Cracking draw tbh, can they really put out a weakened team? I thought they only had 18 players? I suppose they could hoy some kids on. Either way we'll batter them tbh, confidence is high and I honestly think a lot of the players will see this as a way to prove themselves against a Premier League side (barely I know).Ā 

Class draw. We can put a full strength side out and they'll be wondering about their league position pondering which team to play.

Ā 

Would be fantastic to be in a cup semi final again. Real chance hereĀ