President Biden

Happy Face

Going to war with your own intelligence agency is never a clever move. Certainly not when you have as many skeletons in the closet as he has.

Particularly weird when a CIA rep spoke to CNN and confirmed that there had never been a briefing planned for that day anyway.

Sort of like the factory moves.

trump will not be happy when he sees obama's guest list, featuring  Beyonce, Jay Z, Springsteen, McCartney et al. is Obama using his final party to massively troll the president-elect? 

http://www.nme.com/news/music/beyonce-jay-z-springsteen-paul-mccartney-barack-obamas-final-white-house-party-1935365

So Mexico will pay for the wall. But not right now. Later. Much later. When everyone has forgotten about it.

:lol: He's calling it the Great wall as well ffs, what a fucking wanker.

So Mexico will pay for the wall. But not right now. Later. Much later. When everyone has forgotten about it.

Twitter fight!

@VicenteFoxQue

TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that fucken wall. Be clear with US tax payers. They will pay for it.

1:18 PM - 6 Jan 2017

Entirely ignoring the fact that the entire attack was targeted against the DNC, not the Republicans. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians were sitting on Republican leaks for the time being.

I would like Trump to be asked directly will he now admit that he was wrong.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden