President Biden

Happy Face

I'm not sure about moving my kids to the states anymore, what with all the packs of hungry grizzly bears hanging around schools, waiting to get their paws on a child for lunch.

:lol:

Seeing a lot of posts on my Facebook on about people attacking Barron and how absurd it is to insult a child when you don't like their father, while I absolutely agree with it there has been an element that have referred to Malia and Sasha Obama using the n word for the last 8 years, attacked Malia for partying at Harvard etc.

Of course it goes both ways and I'm sure some of those that have shown outrage about the abuse of the Obama children are happy abusing Barron, but it's just staggering that people can make these type of posts (which were aimed at 'liberals') after 8 years of probably the most vicious and vile abuse ever thrown at not only a president but a presidents children.

Edited by Howay

He is a billionaire... Money does matter at the end of the day. She probably has to sleep with him what, 4 times a year? If he can still do it at all? And in return she lives like a fucking queen.

He is really fucking grim mind, but aye I suppose to some it's worth it. He regularly left her by herself and walked off ahead during the inauguration, there's a picture of him up a bunch of stairs being greeted by Barack and Michelle Obama and she is walking round the back of the car they'd just got out of trying to catch up :lol:. As you say though she probably lets all that slide because she lives a luxurious life in exchange for it.  

The silver lining for the wife is that she is no longer reliant on him financially. He most likely had her sign a pre-nup that means she'd be left with nothing but if she walked now she'd have offers of tens of millions for her book.

Come to think of it, I think I recall reading something about how all his wives, associates, anyone he comes into contact with - has to sign some manner of NDA with respect of Trump himself. So yeah, that's probably tied up.

The silver lining for the wife is that she is no longer reliant on him financially. He most likely had her sign a pre-nup that means she'd be left with nothing but if she walked now she'd have offers of tens of millions for her book.

I dont think that even matters if they have a kid together though, does it? Not in this country anyway.

I dont think that even matters if they have a kid together though, does it? Not in this country anyway.

I'm not sure. The child maintenance would be enough for the both of them to live off I'm sure but would end when he reaches 18 I'd imagine.

Who was that poster on N-O (occasionally posted on here) who reckoned he got his lass to shit on a glass coffee table while he lay underneath? :lol: Given some of his other posts I don't think it would've been a massive surprise if he was telling the truth.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden