President Biden

Happy Face

Madonna being investigated by the secret service :lol: apparently made some sort of threat about the White House in her speech the total fucking knacker.

Madonna :lol:

Massive attention whore; literally nothing else to say about her.

:lol: I was saying to my lass that I guess Madonna has decided she's American again now. I was in and out the room while her speech was on but we turned it off when Madonna launched into a particularly ropey rendition of one of her songs.

Well the wall is more of a fence and isn't going to stretch the full length of the border.

And they took in just 38,000 muslim refugees last year. Not a huge amount really in the grand scheme of things.

it's the far right, populist message as much as anything, which legitimises the likes of richard spencer, that is troubling. 

i'm not usually a fan of sucker punches, but this is class

If the 'left' can be portrayed as violent, burning things in the street, vandalising property, and assaulting people (all of which happened in these marches) - you know exactly how that'll come across, don't you? It'll be a one size fits all blanket statement about violent protesters. Greater controls will be implemented, harsher punishments, etc.

I dunno who that guy is, but he didn't deserve to be punched in the head for having different views. If we're legitimising the left doing it, we have to be prepared for the right to give their blessing to counter actions. And FWIW, they're the ones with fucking guns.

It does at least reveal SJWs for the hypocrites they are, though. Suppression of free speech by physical violence, that would be. How fucking depressing to see. The left needs rid of these people and fucking quickly.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden