President Biden

Happy Face

I don't remember it being reported. Surprising. You'd think the pro Obama MSM henchmen would have been all over it.

They were...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34058600

I remember it was made much of on The Daily Show and that too.

Think it's got a second wind because Ramos' documentary got retweeted in the aftermath of the first refugee detentions.

He's told the Mexican president that he might send troops into Mexico to deal with "bad hombres" because Mexico's military is "scared".

He's also accused Australia of trying to export the "next Boston bombers".

The sooner he dies, the better.

It's a shit show but he has a lot of support - I saw some pro-life fuckwits celebrating his SC nomination yesterday.

Begs the usual question of what would he have to do before they'd actually think WTF.

I'm what you'd call a skilled manual worker, in one way or another so are most of my friends. They are variously self employed small businesses, one is a window fitter, one is a window cleaner, one lad sources and supplies branded mechandise to companies and sports clubs. One lad fits stairlifts, one worksw at an insurance company, one lad is a plasterer and another is a regional salesman for a corporate industrial vechicle supplier. None of us stayed at school beyond 16 and none of us have been near a university. We live in one of most affluent areas of Britain and we are all frankly thriving. All in well paid work, all with long term wives/partners, most with kids who are doing well at school. We have literally nothing to complain about re immigrants and immigration(the insurance lad was born in Bangladesh)All in all, we've got pretty charmed lives. I'm the only one who voted to stay in the EU. They've all gone with their feelings rather than looking at the facts. They've gone from being typically A-political to being in favour of a pretty hard brexit. Theyve all been completely manipulated, which is what Farage set out to do to people like us.

Also you'd have to chuck in where you live, (if you're talking local mates, not mates from the north).

Did you see what Antifa were doing to the student union :lol: I woulda fucking cancelled it as well. I'm not sure he can claim that Berkeley did it for political reasons, they seem to have done it simply because Antifa activists are utter psychos.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled

The worrying thing for me is that these protesters are upping the ante by becoming violent - and that protest actually sounds pretty bad. Fireworks fired into the building, break ins, rocks being thrown, etc.  Trump can very easily say they're attacking free speech, and to be honest, how much of this does he need to happen before it's built up enough for him to be able to claim that additional force is required to handle these issues. I imagine they'll be branded terrorist organisations at some point if they keep this up.

'Playing into his hands' , I would call this. Which is why political violence can only ever be a last resort. If Trump decides that this is a physical fight rather than a hearts and minds one, he'll fucking destroy them.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden