President Biden

Happy Face

I don't know at what point I should stop being surprised by the childishness of these tweets.

Still more childish than this:

god, he loves a exclamation mark doesn't he

he writes like a 13 year old

Edited by Dr Gloom

Reminds me of Blaydon and his constant use of bold and italics as he tried to emphasize whichever moronic point he happened to be attempting to make. Later emulated (but with slightly more aplomb) by Fop.

your views aren't ridiculous. parky's views are ridiculous. 

i think sometimes something has to be called for what it is though. i see way too much soul searching and self flagellation among my liberal elite friends - you'd love them. whether it's blaming the west for the rise of islamofacism, or blaming the left for the rise of trump and farage. 

I think there's a marked difference between blame and contribution.

Everyone would recognise that vacating the left in preference for the centre or an interventionist middle east policy has some inevitable negative consequences, without necessarily absolving the right wing racists or the perpetrators of terrorist attacks for their actions.

There is no left in America and there is barely any kind of left in the UK. As the global game gets tougher there will be no place for the left in the near future. The left have failed because over the years the have decamped to the center without understanding that it was already taken by the right. :lol:

The Clinton's and Obama's of this world sold the Democrats to Corporatism long ago.

The left just forgot who they were fighting and are bogged down with identity politics, gender politics and green issues. None of which the true elite actually give a fuck about. ;)

That isn't wholly true because they plan to make a killing from Carbon trading at some point.

Let's see what happens in France.

When I look around I don't see many properly functioning democracies. UK is heading to a one party state.

Edited by Park Life

you said you supported him

Rubbish.

I've said repeatedly that both him and Clinton were poor choices. But Trump was less likely to start a war with Russia.

Edited by Park Life

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/31/anwar-al-awlaki-s-8-year-old-daughter-killed-in-u-s-raid.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Trump's first military raid has killed Anwar Al-Awlaki's 8 year old daughter (American) after Obama's 2011 raids killed Awlaki himself and his son.

Those were the 2 cases that led to such scrutiny of Obama's policy on extra-judicial assassination of American citizens.

No information who the primary target was or whether they were a target Obama refused to strike because of fallout from such an attack previously.

I get an uneasy feeling it's a statement though, with nothing whatsoever to back me up.

you actually said you wish he was running the UK on page 3 of this thread 

That's out of order! You can't take everything I say as gospel. ;):D

Gemmil is the one you're after he's propah Trump.

Edited by Park Life

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden