President Biden

Happy Face

That's out of order! You can't take everything I say as gospel. ;):D

Gemmil is the one you're after he's propah Trump.

I'm so far the only one in this thread to wish death on Trump. No one else has stepped up to that particular oche.

I'm so far the only one in this thread to wish death on Trump. No one else has stepped up to that particular oche.

Mere death is too good for him. Impeachment, bankruptcy, public humiliation then death.

Aye but is it actually true?

The whole thread under the tweet goes into some detail on whether any questions were ever actually asked.

The point still stands, given it's so difficult to find a question and even harder to find an answer on the subject. Unlike the instant barrage Trump's spokesperson is (rightly) handed.

The whole thread under the tweet goes into some detail on whether any questions were ever actually asked.

The point still stands, given it's so difficult to find a question and even harder to find an answer on the subject. Unlike the instant barrage Trump's is (rightly) handed.

Thanks.

The point still stands, given it's so difficult to find a question and even harder to find an answer on the subject. Unlike the instant barrage Trump's spokesperson is (rightly) handed.

Nah, turns out they did pose a question about the son.

Ffs. Despite as lol the things that have happened in 2 weeks under Trump's candidacy, HF is still fixated with Obama. Incredible.

I've absolutely no desire to defend Trump but you were rightly fond of saying Hilary is/was held to a different standard by the media and people in general. We're seeing a bit of that with Trump iyam. There again, sacking your chief legal officer because you want to ignore the law is a very dangerous step and I don't think enough has been made of that in general. That's properly worrying iyam but it's already today's chip paper.

It's a criticism of the press, not Obama.

Okay then. You're more bothered about criticising the press than you are Trump. Given the signs trump wants to censor the press, his blatant use of "alternative truths" and the use of social media to deliver them, and the influence of Bamboo, I also find this incredible.

And you are obsessed by Obama btw.

Edit: Bamboo? :lol: Bannon. Using a phone one handed on a metro appears to be beyond me. :D

Edited by Renton

I've absolutely no desire to defend Trump but you were rightly fond of saying Hilary is/was held to a different standard by the media and people in general. We're seeing a bit of that with Trump iyam. There again, sacking your chief legal officer because you want to ignore the law is a very dangerous step and I don't think enough has been made of that in general. That's properly worrying iyam but it's already today's chip paper.

Honestly, given Trump is now president and what he has done already, is it surprising he is given such attention?

There again, sacking your chief legal officer because you want to ignore the law is a very dangerous step and I don't think enough has been made of that in general. That's properly worrying iyam but it's already today's chip paper.

Is what he has done illegal? I haven't yet seen any proper argument that it is.

And how has it been forgotten? The media covered it for days. Every non-tabloid this morning still has Trump on the front page.

Okay then. You're more bothered about criticising the press than you are Trump. Given the signs trump wants to censor the press, his blatant use of "alternative truths" and the use of social media to deliver them, and the influence of Bamboo, I also find this incredible.

And you are obsessed by Obama btw.

Nonsense.  The Democratic and Rebublican apparatchik press need to learn some lessons about what it means to be a reporter and base it on truth, not their allegiances.  What they have done in the past has led people to agree with Trump when he calls them dishonest.  Despite Trump lying through his teeth.  Trump's obvious flaws shouldn't stop inconsistencies in reporting being commented on.

I've criticised Trump, but I'm never one to add redundant criticism (or praise) to a chorus that's  already in full swing. For my opinion, see Gemmil's posts in this thread.  I tend to post things I don't think have already been well covered.

I was only as obsessed with Obama as I was with Bush, and will be with Trump when they do things that don't seem to be widely criticised by most major news outlets or already mentioned on here.

He's named his supreme court nominee now and has spent some time talking about the importance of the Dems and Republicans coming together to approve it as the "rule of law" is so important to america.

Did you expect any more details from the WH on the matter?

No, but Trump (rightly) has a dogged white house press corps pushing for answers repeatedly, in order to embarrass the white house and highlight the issue.  If one question was asked at an Obama white house press session, it looks like it was only one and then tea & biscuits.

The best bit of questioning came later on, outside the white house press corps, from Sierra Adamson who cornered the former white house press secretary leading him to blame the kid for having a terrorist dad.

Nonsense. The Democratic and Rebublican apparatchik press need to learn some lessons about what it means to be a reporter and base it on truth, not their allegiances. What they have done in the past has led people to agree with Trump when he calls them dishonest. Despite Trump lying through his teeth. Trump's obvious flaws shouldn't stop inconsistencies in reporting being commented on.

I've criticised Trump, but I'm never one to add redundant criticism (or praise) to a chorus that's already in full swing. For my opinion, see Gemmil's posts in this thread. I tend to post things I don't think have already been well covered.

I was only as obsessed with Obama as I was with Bush, and will be with Trump when they do things that don't seem to be widely criticised by most major news outlets or already mentioned on here.

Ahh, I see, you're bringing up events from Obama's presidency 5 years ago and ignoring the present and frankly worrying events of today because someone's got to? Righto. Nothing to do with being fixated with Obama then. And Trump is off the hook as long as other posters cover it. Gotcha.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden