Brighton v Newcastle United

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I think so, unfortunately. The manager clearly doesn't fancy him.

He's not done anything to prove his worth, Rob Lee touched on it during the pre-match chat on Sky Sports, he should be scoring plenty in this division but he's more interested in being a prick.

Shift him in the summer.

Genuinely thought it was very interesting. Just about every other Championship game of ours that has been televised has been pretty dour, but this one was decent and high in quality for this level. Great drama at the end too.

It was a class game only ruined by the sinking feeling that I had watching most of it.

Other things I'd say - Diame looks a lot better to me when he's playing deeper. In that number 10 role he was disappointing tonight. Murphy I thought changed the game when he came on.

Totally agree. Don't know why Rafa plays that useless ginger twat there. I suppose shelvey/diame in centre mid is a bit powder puff but he definitely looks more comfortable there.

Murphy probably did enough to start the next game too. Perez in behind him, Atsu out wide.

Other things I'd say - Diame looks a lot better to me when he's playing deeper. In that number 10 role he was disappointing tonight. Murphy I thought changed the game when he came on.

I thought that as well, but I guess he looks disjointed trying to play in tandem with Gouffran, looks far more accomplished alongside Shelvey - which makes sense tbf.

Hughton is a clas act, isn't he. Hope they come up with us.

It's a tough one for me, I really like Hughton but the Brighton players are a bunch of utter wankers. Must say I rate Knockaert in this league but Paul Dummett shut him down tonight so I wonder what he'll be like in the Prem.

The candles I lit at the Catholic church, the prayers I said at the Synagogue, and the loitering I did around the Mosque, must have had some effect.

:lol: