Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the people that were complaining about Mitrovic not having enough chances against Leeds watched Murphy in that first half, a traffic cone would have moved better there. Atsu was horrific, Ritchie with a shocking miss, the side look fucking crap, flip flops on thinking they're up for some reason.

Been in cruise control for 3 or 4 games now, fucking horrible.

Been a lot longer than that, my friend.  Some of us have been saying this for some time now from the games we've actually seen streamed.  Just that we've still managed to win some while playing poorly.

Well we weren't against Leeds, which makes this non-performance all the more incomprehensible and annoying.

Mbemba is a big miss really, when you watch Hanley the minute the ball come to him he just turns and lumps it up field without any thought whatsoever. Yedlin and Atsu were a disaster down that wing until Rafa adjusted and moved Ritchie back there, I'm not sure why Ritchie was moved to the other wing after an excellent performance against Leeds there. Get Mitro on for the 2nd half as we need a bit of fight, the side look flat.

What a fucking shitshow.  

Dummett forgot he was Dummett there for a second, but I thought Ritchie couldn't quite get to it as opposed to a bad miss.

Was good to see Atsu not shirk a tough header at the end there.  A lot of his type of player would have.

Was it Hayden who tackled Ritchie which led to their goal?

Diame, Lascelles, Hanley, Murphy all middling championship players at best in their current guises. Lascelles by virtue of his age could improve. He must be a solid trainer with a good attitude by virtue of his continued inclusion for no other apparent reason.

Managed to get a decent stream for 20 minutes, went off, got pissed off on trying​ to find another one for another 20 minutes so checked Twitter, saw the tweet that we're 1-0 down and that the whole half has been turgid. Won't bother now.

Sort it out ffs.

What a fucking shitshow.  

Dummett forgot he was Dummett there for a second, but I thought Ritchie couldn't quite get to it as opposed to a bad miss.

I think you're being kind to Ritchie, he got there in plenty of time but chose to power it into the floor rather than just direct it onto goal it was very poor.

Where is Diame playing? He looks fucking lost. This system wastes players yet he refuses to change it when it isn't working.

Diame is crap tbh. I'm sick to the back teeth of us having players that can't actually play football, he's just like Sissoko in that he's big, powerful and athletic but he can't actually play football, waste of fucking time.

I think you're being kind to Ritchie, he got there in plenty of time but chose to power it into the floor rather than just direct it onto goal it was very poor.

You're right, I just saw the replay.

Was it Hayden who tackled Ritchie which led to their goal?

Yeah, think it was. Ours in not a defense you want to expose by tackling your own player and turning the ball over. Side note, but if Hayden can't improve his composure on the ball he'll not be effective in the EPL if we manage to go up.

Diame is crap tbh. I'm sick to the back teeth of us having players that can't actually play football, he's just like Sissoko in that he's big, powerful and athletic but he can't actually play football, waste of fucking time.

Diame probably was athletic at some point in his career but it's not an adjective I'd use to describe him.these days. Lumbering, lethargic, uncommitted and clumsy are all much better fits for the lump.

Diame probably was athletic at some point in his career but it's not an adjective I'd use to describe him.these days. Lumbering, lethargic, uncommitted and clumsy are all much better fits for the lump.

:lol: Aye that's probably closer to it. 

I tell you what, it's going to be a long year next year if the FCB plays funny buggers with recruitment.

This is it like, Rafa obviously knew the craic and wanted people in January to kick on from our strong position. Instead Ashley put the kosh on that, we were in a strong position after all so why buy? and now we're not even limping across but dragging ourselves towards the line. The way this lot are playing Hudds could well be 2 points behind us next week, as I said to get to that point would mean a disaster by our lot and we're seeing it today, playing like there's nowt on the line at all here.