Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious words need to be had in that dressing room. Absolutely shocking stuff.

To falter like we have and for it to actually end in failure would rank as probably the worst experience of my life as a NUFC fan.

Issues all over the shop. I don't care if they're not fully fit, Gayle and Clark have to play from here on out because they're so much better than their replacements.

On the strength of our TV games we've not looked like playoff contenders let alone automatic promotion candidates.

If we get out of this league we can thank our lucky stars, and not our pack of bottling it players.

Edited by OTF

By far the worst performance I've seen this season. That was shocking. We are lucky Huddersfield's game in hand comes in the final week, though at the moment I'm worried that more performances like that will see us bottle it anyway.

On the strength of our TV games we've not looked like playoff contenders let alone automatic promotion candidates.

If we get out of this league we can thank our lucky stars, abd not our pack of bottling it players.

Aye well at this point we're almost going to have to hope Hudds start slipping as it doesn't look like our lot are going to be capable of getting the required points. I hope Ashley is watching man, he needs to seriously pack in meddling ffs with some investment in January we'd be up man.

We were half decent in the first half of the season, when our best players were consistently fit.

I don't agree with anyone who says we've been awful all season at all. Gayle being out has cost us massively and Shelvey hasn't been the same since his ban.

We've bottled it today, simply. Didn't see the whole thing but problems all over the place, both on the pitch and in the manager's head.

Far too many mistakes in this team, coupled with the odd non-performance such as today. After Friday we should have been hurting and really gone at these, to be so lethargic against a vey mediocre team is just disgraceful.

Lucky to finish second at this rate, we've got a couple of teams breathing down our necks now. The way we have imploded is absolutely fucking ridiculous. Massive investment required in the summer.

I think Derby will do us a favour tonight and stop Huddersfield from winning anyway.

We were much more a unit with Mitrovic on. I couldn't give a shit if he's not the one that puts the ball in the net, we didn't look like scoring at all today. Even the consolation goal came from Gouffran fucking up in the box.

By far the worst performance I've seen this season. That was shocking. We are lucky Huddersfield's game in hand comes in the final week, though at the moment I'm worried that more performances like that will see us bottle it anyway.

It doesn't come in the final week, it comes next week (Tuesday, day after our game against Preston).

We were much more a unit with Mitrovic on. I couldn't give a shit if he's not the one that puts the ball in the net, we didn't look like scoring at all today. Even the consolation goal came from Gouffran fucking up in the box.

I tell you what, no blame for the kid from that parcel of shite, but, did you see that non challenge near the end from the cross in their box which was given as a free kick to them? Honestly, man, he gets fucking laughed at by centre backs in this league.

I tell you what, no blame for the kid from that parcel of shite, but, did you see that non challenge near the end from the cross in their box which was given as a free kick to them? Honestly, man, he gets fucking laughed at by centre backs in this league.

Swear to God, the majority of fouls given against him are purely because of his reputation and the defenders carrying on. And the more times he pops up on people's RADAR as someone who gives away fouls, the more cemented that reputation becomes.

Murphy was fucking piss as well mind.

To drop another 3 points is clearly the fault of Rafa Benitez. And that is my considered opinion, call me what you like.

5 changes from a team that played so well against Leeds, wot the fuck was the maestro thinking of.

The first 5 minutes had the looks of a losing game and it got worse ...... and worse as time went on.

Is Rafa blind, why didn't he make changes at half time, plan A obviously wasn't working, anyone could see that.

It would be hard to pick-out one player that had a good game, overall we were piss-poor throughout.

Am I pissed off?...........You bet I fucking am!!

Are we looking at the play-offs?..........I hope not.

Swear to God, the majority of fouls given against him are purely because of his reputation and the defenders carrying on. And the more times he pops up on people's RADAR as someone who gives away fouls, the more cemented that reputation becomes.

Murphy was fucking piss as well mind.

But he never looked like winning the challenge, foul or not.

There's logic behind it the changes, don't know why you're so oblivious to it - not saying it was warranted.

Another terrible thing about today is that Reading are only 6 points behind us now, with 3 very winnable games coming up. A single win for us will keep them out of the picture but it's still nerves-inducing.