2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Tory certainties turn to dust in 21st century. Even Murdoch and Dacre can't save them it would seem....

The youth have to now own grass roots Labour and force themselves on to candidates lists at the next GE. Couple of months time then :D 

Thought there was some interesting stuff in here, in terms of not spinning this as a victory and so on (ignore the slightly misleading title). I know a few people here have said Gardiner's been one of the more persuasive performers on the Labour side and I'm minded to agree.

19 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Thought there was some interesting stuff in here, in terms of not spinning this as a victory and so on (ignore the slightly misleading title). I know a few people here have said Gardiner's been one of the more persuasive performers on the Labour side and I'm minded to agree.

Aye, I think I was first to flag him up as a good passionate performer. Only flaw is he does have a very short fuse. (Not in this vid btw).

My most detested MP (other than smug Caroline nails down a blackboard Lucas) is Dominic Raab. Not sure which backwater elected him but to coin a phrase, there's something of the night about him. Horror of a man.

IMG_5632.PNG

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is Raab a dark horse for leader?...he's got the required level of cuntishness about him :glare: 

Not a chance. Apart from being an obvious cunt he has no leadership qualities.

its going to be Boris but outside of London no real appeal other than the odd laugh. Fag end government in action.

TBH, I can't think of anyone with a chance outside of Boris. Piss poor front bench where as Labour could assemble a very good front bench.

that tells you all you need to know about where this is heading.

Corbyn now has to be ruthless and shuffle the no marks out and get some more quality in. 

I do quite like Richard Burgon as well. He's really grown into the job over the last year and could be a future leader. Will definitley be a big player for years to come.