2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

If Corbyn somehow won this, I'm struggling to think what the Tories would do or think about any of it :lol: 

In fact, I suspect they'd all leave the country for fear of being taxed too much, so maybe that'd be the end of the whole thing :D

Edited by Rayvin

Genuinely think she's losing it...

Because make no mistake, not everyone shares this view.

They say we’re too small and too insignificant. That Britain can’t do it. That the British people are not up to the task.

In short, they don’t believe in Britain. And if that’s where you start, you have no hope of getting the right deal for Britain in Europe.

You can’t negotiate the right Brexit deal for Britain if you don’t believe in Britain.

You can’t fight for Britain if you don’t have confidence in our strengths and in all that we have to offer.

You can only deliver Brexit if you believe in Brexit.

You can only fight for Britain if you believe in Britain.

You can only deliver for Britain if you have the strength, the plan and the determination to see it through.

She did, but that was in another life apparently. Too long ago to worry about. Corbyn on the other hand supported the IRA about 30 years ago, and that remains hugely relevant today because reasons.

Not by any measure saying RTG are a representative basis of anything BUT they've been conducting polls in their politics sections as the election has developed. The third one is running now and is unviewable to me as I'm not a member of the forum @The Fish

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/which-party-do-you-intend-to-vote-for-on-june-8th-part-3.1367756/

But the guy running it posted the previous two outcomes:

Part 1: 454 votes, 35.9% Labour, 32.2% Conservative, 18.1% Lib Dems
Part 2: 378 votes, 53.2% Labour, 27.2% Conservative, 11.4 % Lib Dems

Sunderland should be the sort of place May was counting on, and as such, this sort of trend would be encouraging.

Doing such a poll on here would be beyond pointless :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

15 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not by any measure saying RTG are a representative basis of anything BUT they've been conducting polls in their politics sections as the election has developed. The third one is running now and is unviewable to me as I'm not a member of the forum @The Fish

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/which-party-do-you-intend-to-vote-for-on-june-8th-part-3.1367756/

Sunderland should be the sort of place May was counting on, and as such, this sort of trend would be encouraging.

UKIP    8 vote(s)    2.8%
Green    8 vote(s)    2.8%
Conservative    68 vote(s)    24.0%
Labour    175 vote(s)    61.8%
Lib Dems    12 vote(s)    4.2%
Other    12 vote(s)    4.2%

• Like 1

Thanks for that! More good news by the looks, although with fewer votes each time it becomes difficult to tell. And who knows how representative RTG are.

27 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The banks are starting to brief against May. PARKY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :panic: 

:blink:

If Parky has got this right again then what if he's right on other things... 

:o

1 minute ago, Renton said:

:blink:

If Parky has got this right again then what if he's right on other things... 

:o

Then we'll never hear the end of it :D

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

People like free stuff :lol:

Just now, Rayvin said:

@Happy Face

Where did you post go? I was gonna say that the twitter look up thing was a good idea..!

Deleted it when i found him.  Been tweeting my support already. 

Not going to actually volunteer obviously, don't want rid of the tories THAT much.

:D

Before I knew about that site I had looked at the local non-labour seats and made it my pinned tweet to support the second placed party though...

Think I'll bring @MikeAshleyLies out of retirement for the next week.  Got ten times as many followers on my protest account :protest:

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

People like free stuff :lol:

I think you were closer with your earlier assessment. People like hope.

In other news, Labour just categorically ruled out coalition, stating that if other parties vote down their bid to run a minority government (the SNP and Dems) they will have to explain to their voters why they enabled the Tories.

Brutal :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

On 5/28/2017 at 3:33 PM, Tom said:

My mate simply wont be told there's any difference between the labour party and the Torys. He just reckons they all lie. 

I spent about 20 minutes explaining the differences and pretty much disregarded everything, at the end he asked 'Have you watched Zeitgiest?' and I just gave up because North Durham is a safe labour seat and he didn't register to vote :lol:

Ok - curveball, he DID register to vote and he's voting Labour. 

The only reason being their opposition to fox hunting. Nothing else.