Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How have Brighton dropped 8 points to Newcastle in the last 3 games btw? :lol:

Well thats exactly what happened in the 3 games prior when we got 1 point from 3 and they got 9.

Funny how it balanced out.

I hope they ship half these insipid pricks out and replace them with players with a brain.

wtf?  Brighton..in the Premiership, great season, and... wat?

wtf?  Brighton..in the Premiership, great season, and... wat?

The majority of football fans are fickle, regardless of the team it's the nature of the game. If that goal didn't go in then the same bloke would have been posting have how fantastic those players are :lol:

I'd resigned us to 2nd place a few weeks ago, I slated some of the players. Now I think they are heroes and fucking WORLD CLASS.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

The majority of football fans are fickle, regardless of the team it's the nature of the game. If that goal didn't go in then the same bloke would have been posting have how fantastic those players are :lol:

I'd resigned us to 2nd place a few weeks ago, I slated some of the players. Now I think they are heroes and fucking WORLD CLASS.

tbf most of them on there seemed to have a bit more perspective.

I agree we can all be incredibly results-oriented though.  The difference between hitting the woodwork and scoring can completely change how the entire performance is perceived.  

tbf most of them on there seemed to have a bit more perspective.

I agree we can all be incredibly results-oriented though.  The difference between hitting the woodwork and scoring can completely change how the entire performance is perceived.  

Definitely, just look at the Leeds game. For me, apart from the first 15 minutes I thought we played very well and deserved to be at least 3 or 4 up, we just couldn't find that second goal. Totally dominated the game, a vast improvement on previous games. Then they score with the last kick of the game and the whole performance was overshadowed by the loss of two points and our failure to push away from Huddersfield. Everyone magnified the negatives and forgot about the great football we'd played.

That's football.

At the end of the day, well done Rafa and the lads. Not only have we bounced right back up our first year down, but have done so by winning the league.

I can imagine us in their shoes, but must admit it's an entertaining read.

Aye tbf, I think some of us would be in meltdown if we'd thrown this away as they have.

Aye tbf, I think some of us would be in meltdown if we'd thrown this away as they have.

Absolutely. And can you imagine the conflict going on in the heads of Villa fans right now? The fashion in which they've just screwed Brighton, but they've handed us the league and the cunts absolutely hate us.

The final three matches by our lot impressed me, they looked really wobbly trying to get over the final line of promotion until the Preston match and once that was confirmed they've kept the pressure on Brighton really well and it's paid off massively.

I thought Villa away would be tough for them, I knew the Villa fans would have probably preferred us to miss out on the title but I thought their players will have wanted a result as they've been a lot better under Bruce and will want to try and end on a high-ish note going into next season. 

Looking forward to the transfer window rumour mill starting up now, thrilled we've won the title as I said before, it clearly meant a lot for Rafa, his staff, and the players. It's a nice boost going into the window, and hopefully gives Rafa a bit more ammunition in his discussions with Jabba.

Edited by Howay

He has a name you know.

Had a feeling all week that we would do it. Thought it was fucking typical that Villa got a cunt sent off and Brighton scored the pen (I think Villa should have had a stonewaller in the first half as well), but it absolute fucking scenes when Grealish scored man.

Well done Steve Bruce!

Well done Villa!

Well done Brighton ...... you lost the points that gifted us the title.

Well done Rafa!

Haway the Lads.

Noo wots ganna happen?

C'mon Ashley, dig deep in yer pockets an' hoy some money oot.