Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm having a good laugh at some of the bitter fans having a pop at us. The cries of "yeah amazing achievement, spent 50m, a true underdog story" "they were always favorites, it's just laughable they had to have it gifted to them" etc are hilarious reading, from what I remember all the top "experts" were claiming Norwich were the favorites as Neill had experience of the league and had a good squad, Villa were often mentioned as Di Matteo could turn them round and they'd spent a fortune :lol:.

If Chelsea win the PL this season people wont be moaning about how much they spent, it's just part of the game now. Brighton fans can whinge about our spending but they're about to enter a league where there's at least 10 teams that wouldn't even wince when dropping similar amounts on players. This is almost as good as the enjoyment of winning the league tbh, denying all these small minded lid lickers the satisfaction of shite like "Mags come 2nd in a 1 horse race", there was actually a thread with that title on SMB btw :lol:.

Got my brothers season ticket for the game as he was to ill to go :lol: it was my first league game in about 4 year so I couldn't have had a better one to go to!

I've got a from inside the ground when the villa game finished and it was confirmed but I'm not sure how to upload a video on here direct from me phone :lol:

Can you (or someone else who was there) tell us what the big roar that went around the ground in the first half was about?  Might have been ~20mins in and it was still 0-0 at Villa.

I've no idea, we were in the Sir John Hall stand and heard the roar go up in the SE corner so us and everyone else assumed Brighton were losing as everyones 4G wasnt working in the ground but when it got to half time and it said it was 0-0 everyone was confused so I'm assuming it was just some arse playing jokes.

Can you (or someone else who was there) tell us what the big roar that went around the ground in the first half was about?  Might have been ~20mins in and it was still 0-0 at Villa.

Bet365 tweeted that Villa had scored when Lansbury missed the sitter.

Can anyone retrieve a tweet made by the Brighton goalkeeper about 3 weeks ago about "who's bottling it now?" referring to when we lost top spot to them, or something to that effect. I would just like to see it again as I do this...

:first::nufc:

Bet365 tweeted that Villa had scored when Lansbury missed the sitter.

The fuckers.  :lol:   Thank christ that didn't turn out to be important or we'd have a new mortal enemy.

NUFC to Score
0 - TheGingerQuiff
1 -
2 - wykikitoon, StoneColdStephenIreland, Anorthernsoul, Rayvin, Graing
3 - rogerbarton, The Fish, ewerk, barnabox, BenarPHa, Howay, Monkeys Fist, Dougle, tooner, MiddleAgeCool, Jintsay, @yourservice
4+ - Happy Face, adios, OTF, Ant, Dr Gloom, Kitman, Andrew, strawb, David Kelly

NUFC to Concede
0 - rogerbarton, wykikitoon, Happy Face, ewerk, Ant, Dr Gloom, Kitman, Anorthernsoul, Rayvin, BenarPHa, Howay, Monkeys Fist, Andrew, strawb, David Kelly, Dougle, tooner, Jintsay, @yourservice
1 - The Fish, adios, StoneColdStephenIreland, barnabox, OTF
2 - MiddleAgeCool, Graing
3 - TheGingerQuiff
4+ -

Can anyone retrieve a tweet made by the Brighton goalkeeper about 3 weeks ago about "who's bottling it now?" referring to when we lost top spot to them, or something to that effect. I would just like to see it again as I do this...

:first::nufc:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-brighton-david-stockdale-12913585

That video on Twitter of Colback and Shelvey pulling daft faces on the podium at the end of the game.

Fuck me, how that ginger cunt has a winners medal :lol: cant believe his luck :lol: