The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Well it's 8.00pm on 25th January we have one loanie in who hasn't played a minute of premiership football this season. We've tried to buy a dutch player by offering 60% of the asking price. Now considering  Rafa wanted them all in by the 15th of january the 20th at the latest.He wanted quality & experienced premiership players.  It's now looking like Ashleys sold Rafa down the river for the 3rd window in a row. Yes there's still a few days of the window left but it's looking less likely Rafa's getting what he asked Ashley for & what he was promised. It's a disgrace it really is.

56 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Chill oot lads. This constant bed wetting is getting tedious. Let’s wait till deadline day before we all all soil ourselves too badly 

Dr Gloom telling us all not be be..gloomy.

Have a like Dr B) 

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Trooper should take my username these days. I’m full of the joys compared to him

With all due respect Trooper should change his username to "Tripping Trooper"

And you should change your username to "Dr Funny as Fuck"

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

They clearly dont want to spend that sort of money so he is just showing some sort of 'intent' to say 'Well we tried' *yawn*

That's all it is, i expect Rafa to be starting to get pissed off

i fully expect ashley to gamble our top flight status, and by extension the takeover and the entire future of the club, over an extra few million quid in a transfer fee.  

42 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i fully expect ashley to gamble our top flight status, and by extension the takeover and the entire future of the club, over an extra few million quid in a transfer fee.  

The man is just a cunt. It says a lot about how much of a cunt he is when at times you almost hope we just fucking go down so the cunt loses money, albeit in the grand scheme of things he’d still be loaded but watching him make a profit when he sells the club will always make it bitter sweet for me. 

I genuinely hope to hear about him going bankrupt one day.