The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

On 26/06/2018 at 21:36, Andrew said:

He's barely played for three years, for someone who used his pace a lot thats a killer, no idea if he still has it.

When was the last time someone young, pacey and promising went to a big English club, didn't play and then went on to resurrect their career successfully elsewhere in England? If there is an answer, ask it again for a british player.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OTF said:

When was the last time someone young, pacey and promising went to a big English club, didn't play and then went on to resurrect their career successfully elsewhere in England? If there is an answer, ask it again for a british player.

Townsends done ok, he was a spurs youth product though rather than moving.

Zaha I suppose, though he is technically Ivorian.

4 hours ago, trooper said:

How long before we see Ashley on Sky again telling us "he hasn't enough wallpaper to wipe his own arse with" or whatever it is he says

I don't know, but it's definitely not  "he hasn't enough wallpaper to wipe his own arse with".  

20 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Ki having a medical ahead of a free transfer from Swansea.  I always thought he was a pretty decent player but shopping in the bargain basement again doesn't bode well.

:mellow:

under whelming to say the least 

He was Sunderlands best player a few years back, not that that says much. He seems a bit of a sideways passer type CM from what I’ve seen, as others have said if he’s replacing Merino as cover that’s fine but he doesn’t improve the team iyam. 

5 hours ago, Howay said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but we’ve been linked to Stefano Sturaro:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/06/newcastle-united-offer-12m-for-stefano-sturaro-report/

I don’t think it’s  been from anywhere credible mind. Only worth posting as there’s been next to nowt other than Ritchie, Gayle, Mbemba all leaving rumours. 

he's an ok cm, not brilliant at anything but solid enough being a pain/breaking up play

• Like 1