Jacob Murphy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From that three minute video above, it's clear to me that he's actually twice the player of him already and we can put our name on the Premier League trophy now.

Thought this was going to be a feel good story about how we've lined up a trade for someone who will actually play, instead it's some drivel about a restaurant.

Jimbo's telly?

looks like he can hit a decent goal from distance and a set piece as well as use pace/sill to get in behind. exciting signing. possibly still a bit raw but with the prices going around for bog standard PL players, the championship and abroad will probably be where we get most of our signings from. 

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

From that three minute video above, it's clear to me that he's actually twice the player of him already and we can put our name on the Premier League trophy now.

I watched all that shit weeks ago mate. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Expect that comment to be quoted by a mackem on social media in the next fortnight :icon_lol: