Other Games 18/19

4 minutes ago, adios said:

Did they seriously just contest that dropped ball resulting from their own injured player?

Both players were down and treated by physios, Otamendi just had longer treatment.

Why shouldn't they contest it?

2 minutes ago, adios said:

Why are they barely ever contested in that position?

I dunno, when the ref blows up for one player to get treatment fair enough but they just seem to be expected to be uncontested these days, we had one a few games ago that was I think?

That was an absolute stroll for city, for all the shit we got after our first match against them we gave them a tougher game than that on both occasions.

I think it's bad form to take advantage of an injury in a dangerous position.  :quotes: simulation :quotes: is technically part of a winning strategy, but I've no time for that either.

Sterling should be court-martialled and shot tbh.

Job done for Rafa and the lads btw. :nufc:   

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

That was an absolute stroll for city, for all the shit we got after our first match against them we gave them a tougher game than that on both occasions.

Aye, it's great to watch as (kind of) a neutral.

Aye, agree on a draw being best. Although if we beat Huddersfield, relegation worries will more or less cease for me. We'll find another 5 points across the remaining 7 games fairly easily IMO.

36 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They were shite. Looked like they expected to turn up and win it regardless. For professional footballers to misplace so many passes is disgraceful.

:lol:

Mourinho:

"I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

11 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Reckon Pogba is a good player but it’s a definite clash of egos with him and Mourinho. Pogba probably thinks that any manager in the world should play him where he wants and Mourinho will expect any player in the world to play where he’s told. 

Probably spot on there

26 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Reckon Pogba is a good player but it’s a definite clash of egos with him and Mourinho. Pogba probably thinks that any manager in the world should play him where he wants and Mourinho will expect any player in the world to play where he’s told. 

The problem is that when hes not being played where he wants or in a system he likes its not just a case of him not dominating games, he becomes incapable of making 5 yard passes. He gives the ball away like nobodies business in a majority of the games I see him play and its not when hes trying to make Shelvey-esque raking balls out to an overlapping fullback, its him passing to his midfield partner a few yards away, or this

https://streamable.com/amukq