Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Unfortunately Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher weren't available for Schwein Sportz News in 1939 on account of them not being born and their ex-clubs not being the biggest and best back then so poor old Adolf had to do it himself instead....

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Unfortunately Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher weren't available for Schwein Sportz News in 1939 on account of them not being born and their ex-clubs not being the biggest and best back then so poor old Adolf had to do it himself instead....

Why the big white space between your post and the embedded tweet? Is it a representation of the French flag ? (I know, I know)

Unsurprisingly Sky has decided to show Klopp's dead rubber send off over our push for European football on the final day.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Unsurprisingly Sky has decided to show Klopp's dead rubber send off over our push for European football on the final day.

Sky: "Title shoot out D-Day!!!!

Don't forget to tune into sky for the greatest ever title shoot out since the last one a couple of years ago! Will Peps man City make it four in a row or will Arteta's Arsenal be crowned champions? And on the third channel, bring your handkerchiefs and be prepared for a real weepie as Jürgen Klopp says farewell to Liverpool football club in what's sure to be an emotional day where we'll insert cliche after cliche and drain every bit of spunk from the Liverpool cock.

*For all other games of varying importance which we couldn't give a fuck about if we're being completely honest, head over to sky sports news for a quick update with the stand-in presenter, Clinton Morrison, the Eusebio of championship early 2000s Palace, Sue Smith who once played for a lasses team , no idea who and probably England but we haven't really checked, look she's a lass, ok? What's your problem? The Dawson kid who played for a mediocre Spurs and the Scottish pudding who played semi professional football for Rangers when the SPL was 90% into it's terminal decline."

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/the-gentleman-ultra/article/2024/may/16/roberto-baggio-retired-20-years-ago-divine-ponytail-san-siro
@ciaomanheyman

Also, where the fuck has that 20 years gone? One of my favourite players ever (and one of my least favourite posters) 

I must've caught the tail end of the poster as other than the name I can't remember too much about him? :D

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I must've caught the tail end of the poster as other than the name I can't remember too much about him? :D

Pro Ashley. Stopped posting for some reason a while after their takeover ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

I know it's not football related but Ineos cycling team look set to be losing  one of their star riders Tom Pidcock and they're gradually getting shite. They've renewed contracts of old men most def on cheaper wages. They missed out on a superb talent because they wouldn't pay. 

Well done Sir Jim. Keep it up at Man Utd too 

• Like 3

Difficult to see this being a good thing for Brighton. This tension is never going away if Bloom ultimately sees buy low, sell high as the club's reason for being. 

It's not exactly gonna attract top managerial talent when, every time your policy works and you unearth a gem, another club just takes them off your hands. 

I feel bad for Ipswich that their manager is being linked with every vacancy too. 

• Like 3

Skys choice of live games today.

Man City v Hammers

Chelsea v Bournemouth

Bin dippers v Wolves

Liverpool with nothing to play for over Arsenal. LOLz.

12 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Skys choice of live games today.

Man City v Hammers

Chelsea v Bournemouth

Bin dippers v Wolves

Liverpool with nothing to play for over Arsenal. LOLz.

SSN now have a Klopp love-in going on, it's fuckin' cringe.

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Arsenal are on TNT. 

Still sycophantic cunts for showing Liverpool though. 

Liverpool are going to have their pipes well and truly drained today by sky. Wolves fans might as well not bother watching it, they'll be completely and utterly ignored. :lol: