Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Screenshot_20210813-201941__01__01__01.thumb.jpg.8191642e1dd009820f79939934b596f7.jpg

"..... And furthermore, not only will a cup run incur additional costs for hosting games but travel expenses could be prohibitive. This plus the almost certainty of relegation should you have a cup run means I'd warn against putting anything other than a third string out...... What?....... You're sacking me? But this advice I'm giving you was literally beat into me by my leader, Mike, profit be upon him."

• Haha 10

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

I wonder what Penfold is up to now?

I hope he’s memorised which of his gaffers have two sugars and which have sweeteners by now. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12671735/Lee-Charnley-advanced-talks-senior-role-leading-talent-agency-Wasserman-former-Newcastle-United-managing-director-prepares-return-football.html

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see Henderson has signed for Ajax. The £ signs in his eyes didn't last long and now he's ruined his reputation for good. The Mackem dickhead 

The average attendance in the league dropped since he's been there :lol:

10 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

@LondonBlue

Summary: 

“Man City are in a lot of trouble if they’re found guilty on the current charges” 

Episode 7 No Shit GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

This is where it all began, plainly Ashley voted in favour of it, he obviously thought there was no point investing anyway :lol: 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

@LondonBlue

I listened to it buddy

We're very lucky to have Stefan Borson (aka projectriver) as a city fan.

he was wise to come at it from a legal angle rather than a city fan stance as the latter would have led to him being ignored.

he states that relegation is likely if we're found guilty. 

he also states how unlikely it is that we are guilty, and even then, how difficult it would be to prove.

of course relegation is the most newsworthy sound bite

worth noting that we haven't been charged with anything yet. the premier league are "merely" investigating alleged breaches. see original fa statement... alleged breaches of the Premier League Rules

Stefan also made a guest appearance on an arsenal fanzine. it doesn't sound great for chelsea... discussing city, everton, forest and chelsea

Stefan writes football stuff here... conspiracy-theories-and-innuendo and has a twitter account as @slbsn 

Stefan Borson is CEO and General Counsel of Watchstone Group plc having previously advised Manchester City whilst a banker with Investec between 2002 and 2007

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wait

WHAT?

It’ll be collectors getting them in before he fucks off somewhere else. 

edit; wouldn’t surprise me if it also our polydactyl marrows, because fwends. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wait

WHAT?

He bought them all with his Saudi blood money. They must be deductible for tax purposes and the cunt is about to be bankrupted when his next bill comes in.

• Haha 4

0_Portsmouth-v-Sunderland-Checkatrade-Tr

"Imagine if Hendo had of signed for Feyenoord instead? Ah'd be saying, 'Gerrin, Jordan lad!' That'll piss off the Mags because lots of raysuns. Might have a treble link now betwayn Ajax, feyenoord and the lads, am shewa feyenoord lads winna mind Ajax joining in one of owwa many, many speshul relayashinships? FTM, son."

"FTM, Dad."

• Haha 7