Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Whats your exact Phone model, operating system & browser type?

Any VPN? And its just the tweets causing it?

Aye I think I'm sorted Tom, cheers. The Samsung browser is fucking doggaz, so I'll only be using it for this place but it seems to be holding up. 

I tried that one. Still fucked! Might cycle back through the ones I've tried in case one of them is better than this. 

The scrolling on the Samsung browser is bizarre. 

17 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

went to see them when on a stag do in Hamburg. Absolutely mental day out 

• Like 1

Troy Deeney trying the Alan Pardew approach of chucking on a pair of glasses to try and look smart, eyes wide apart is struggling here mind. 

• Haha 4

I know we should just ignore this prick but 'my granda didn't die in WW1 just so women can be football pundits' is quite the take. :lol: 

• Haha 8

Barton used Twitter to engineer a move away from Newcastle United after they’d kept him on whilst he was in jail having been convicted of assaulting a teenager whilst drunk. He’s now using Twitter to try to get a gig on one of the new tv channels that tells lies to the easily led. He’ll get both money and attention if he pulls this off. He's already appeared on the cunt’s cunt Piers Morgan’s nightly display of cuntishness on that cunt Murdoch’s new channel for cunts :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 6

42 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I know we should just ignore this prick but 'my granda didn't die in WW1 just so women can be football pundits' is quite the take. :lol: 

My great grandfather was probably gassed in WW1 too and he didn't do it so a beta Scouse rat could cry like a little girl (ironic, eh) about some lasses talking about a sport he was nothing more than okay at.

Pretty sure most of the men who gave their lives in both wars did so in the name of freedom which would go against the attempt at censorship this tit is trying too hard to force :lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

He’s promoting a podcast I think :lol: 

He should leave it to the pros.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

"The creatures outside looked from Arsenal TV fan to manager, and from manager to Arsenal TV fan, and from Arsenal TV fan to manager again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

• Haha 6