Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I quite liked him when he first appeared in the PL but then it became apparent when he lost  that he is a goofy, world class wank stain of the highest order.

Aye I was the same.  He was like a cool uncle.  But he's a big fucking baby. Hypocritical bully bucked toothed cunt.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I quite liked him when he first appeared in the PL but then it became apparent when he lost  that he is a goofy, world class wank stain of the highest order.

Just like Mourinho tbh 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

That perfectly demonstrates EXACTLY what he’s really like 

I am no lip reader but it's quite obvious that I have a natural gift for it since it's clear he calls the bairn a wanker as he walks away. 

• Haha 3

If I can count, he’s won 4 “major” trophies in 9 years at Liverpool. Despite spending nigh on a billion quid.

Not saying he’s shite or anything he’s obviously a great manager (and a prick), but that record doesn’t get close to touching some managers records

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

If I can count, he’s won 4 “major” trophies in 9 years at Liverpool. Despite spending nigh on a billion quid.

Not saying he’s shite or anything he’s obviously a great manager (and a prick), but that record doesn’t get close to touching some managers records

£1.5bn I read and two of the trophies he won on pens after they were 0-0 at full time. 

4 minutes ago, strawb said:

Aye one of each available, which obviously puts him in rare company but theres this constant pretence that he's done it from "outside" the elite.

Blokes spent 938 million euros at Liverpool according to transfermarkt. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I mean don't get me wrong. I'd take just one of the trophies 😂

I'd take one even off a dodgy VAR in the 125th minute. 🙂 

The front page of today's Daily Star is a picture of Klopp with the headline "Fangs for the Memories", and there's a cut out and keep Jurgen Klopp smile inside. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The front page of today's Daily Star is a picture of Klopp with the headline "Fangs for the Memories", and there's a cut out and keep Jurgen Klopp smile inside. :lol:

:lol: magnificent 

image.thumb.png.724fb2fef715e17284d45ca274bfa16d.png

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@LongTimeAdmirer

How do you get the full tweet to show like that ?? used to just c&p but don’t work since space Karen changed the name !!!

Edited by Toonpack

20 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

How do you get the full tweet to show like that ?? used to just c&p but don’t work since space Karen changed the name !!!

I use a browser for twitter cos the app is shite. And I go to twitter.com rather than x. 

Then, instead of using the share button, I just copy the url for the tweet. You have to click into the tweet, you can't just share from your timeline, but that's how I do it. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

image.thumb.png.47c1b624bf9dc53258e41577a251d226.png

The first one especially. If someone wrote that taking the piss out of Liverpool fans’ reactions you would think it was way ott. As much as I love football and would be delighted if we were a success etc I would never want to be the person who takes it that seriously. Let alone encouraging my kids to be like that. What a sad fucking cunt. 

• Like 2