Sonatine

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

I mean, let's not pretend that we didn't have a lot of those images all over Fist's Belta Minge thread when they came out at the time :lol:

Not that I paid any attention :ninja:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48535933

Sadly, the lasses can’t seem to grasp that the Women’s World Cup gets less because it isn’t a gigantic money spinner with regards to sponsorship. It’s not difficult to grasp. Also, Women’s football is shite.

Woman’s football is much improved tbf. Some good players these days. Except the keepers. They’re still all shite. Strange how women seem incapable of mastering that position. I suppose it applies to trying to catch a ball full stop. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Woman’s football is much improved tbf. Some good players these days. Except the keepers. They’re still all shite. Strange how women seem incapable of mastering that position. I suppose it applies to trying to catch a ball full stop. 

Should just make the goals smaller. It’s not their fault that us strong, powerful men can grow to be 6 foot 6. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

You're right. When ever I come across highlights of women's football, I look at the actions of the keepers, and they do seem to be hopeless. They're usually useless at taking goal kicks or kicking out of their hands. Strange, very strange. 

Two of England’s greatest shitholes combine. I’ll be surprised if they don’t ask the mackems along.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He could never replace Jones or Smalling.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

You're right though he's a better option than them but the way the media keep discussing him it's like they're signing Van Dijk. 

£70m is what they were looking for him last season. Good player but has a big step up to match that price tag.

• Like 1

He’s a good stopper, mad fee for him but I suppose he has a decent length of time on his deal and Manchester United are a bit of a disaster at CB since Bailly is injured all the time and Lindelof isn’t making the jump. The chuckle brothers just re-signed though so that’ll help them....

Maguire was shit last season, I've seen the 21 bus turn quicker and he gets found out against decent strikers on a constant basis. Christ, even Perez has had his life on a couple of occasions. Massively overrated, just like 50% of that England team that started against the Swiss.

On 6/5/2019 at 23:43, Dr Gloom said:

Except the keepers. They’re still all shite. Strange how women seem incapable of mastering that position. I suppose it applies to trying to catch a ball full stop. 

Aye, and England has to resort to using a California girl as No.1 keeper, and she is shite.

2 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

that gurning and punchable face will be missed.

oh, the gifs.

The gif that keeps on gifing?

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

What was the name of the fucker who came on here and did exactly the same thing?..... loved to post a formation?....

Deano!