Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

My brother in law said that once :lol: too true 

How do your brother-in-law’s canine masturbatory proclivities go down with the family, aside from him being a former Mackem manager? 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Alex said:

I actually think England could’ve done better (the World Cup came too early) and win the Euros with a braver / better manager in the final. Equally a lot of managers wouldn’t have done as well. Either way I put him in the category of being a good fit for the current England setup rather than being someone who could do well in a high profile club job. 

Imagine who would be playing if Fat Sam was still in charge.  Certainly no one under the age of 35.

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Imagine who would be playing if Fat Sam was still in charge.  Certainly no one under the age of 35.

Rooney would probably still be captain 

• Haha 4

Listening to TalkShite. Pissing myself laughing at how there are very little jurnos left in this country now. Henry Winter apparently saying how Man U fans were brilliant last night chanting his name even when 2-0 down. Fucking horse shit. They were booed off and a lot even fucked off at half time. 

• Haha 4

I remember when we got relegated under Rafa and the pundits were predicting a very hostile atmosphere at our final home game, given how toxic we were and how much we 'demand success'. Instead we were serenading Rafa all game, probably a key factor in pushing him to stay, and I distinctly remember that they had next to fuck all to say about it. Didn't fit the narrative I suppose.

The individual in question is relevant. Were Man Utd fans singing David Moyes name at any point?

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1