Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

He's a grade A cunt, that bloke. But the great thing about all this is it's just further evidence that he is properly rattled by our emergence as a threat. We're fully occupying his thoughts.

Long may it continue.

BTW Jurgen. If you're worried about us, get better at your job. On yesterday's evidence, your pre-season has been quite a bit less effective than Eddie Howe's, despite your enormous reputation/ego.

• Like 5

Just funny isn't it? As soon as the takeover happened the clubs were coming together to change the rules on sponsorship, then they're panicking about PIF owned Saudi clubs buying our players for more than they're 'worth' (as if that isn't an entirely nebulous concept), and now they're changing the rules because Jason Tindall does what every other assistant manager does and get in the ear of the officials, or wind up the other bench. Fuck e'm . Let them make up new rules, it didn't stop us signing a bumper deal, selling ASM, or twatting the much fancied Aston Villa around NE1 while Mad Dog does the hokey cokey on the side line.

Soon to be introduced Newcastle rules include; nee blasties, can't score inside the box, no balls over head height, next goal wins and they've got rush 'keeper.

Match Cam has made me a little feisty this morning. Bring it on, you whiney cunts. Bring. It. On.

Nothing Can Stop Us Vikings GIF

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I hope Tindall sparks him out.

:lol:

He's the biggest cunt on the sidelines alongside Arteta, the fucking brass neck. :lol: But aye, as gemmill says, he's rattled to fuck despite all the advantages his club have over ours. 

• Like 4

There's an app called wonder where you give it a prompt and the AI produces art of your prompt. I've tried to get it to do a pic of Eddie Howe kicking fuck out of Klopp, but the best it's done so far is this picture of Wayne Rooney eating baked beans.

wonder_1692015257120.thumb.jpg.d00ebe789d6bc585cbc2b764cae1c973.jpg

• Haha 3

Not sure, it's just called Wonder and it's in the app store. It can't even cope with Pep wearing a t shirt saying "Eddie is my HERO" though.

I will be cancelling my subscription before the trial expires FO SHO.

• Like 1

:lol:

turkish toothed bellend.

pretty restrained really though, mrs bd will testify it's nowt compared to my rants about the classless cunt although it's probably best to keep them off youtube for fear of a visit from plod.

red dippers obviously love him but then the average scouse has about as much self awareness as to how much their club and support is hated across the entire country because of their self entitled delusion and the fawning they receive from sky sports and the rest of the media.

fucking bin dipping, horse mouth loving cunts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Apart from it being obvious we’re right under his skin (as mentioned) he’s only being jokey with the journalists because nothing’s gone tits up this season yet. As soon as it does he’ll return to being a right stroppy cunt with them. Coupled with acting like a weapons grade twat towards the 4th official. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Apart from it being obvious we’re right under his skin (as mentioned) he’s only being jokey with the journalists because nothing’s gone tits up this season yet. As soon as it does he’ll return to being a right stroppy cunt with them. Coupled with acting like a weapons grade twat towards the 4th official. 

Can't wait for him or one of his cronies getting carded for being in the technical area at the wrong time. He'd turn coal to diamonds with his jaw clenching.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

There's an app called wonder where you give it a prompt and the AI produces art of your prompt. I've tried to get it to do a pic of Eddie Howe kicking fuck out of Klopp, but the best it's done so far is this picture of Wayne Rooney eating baked beans.

wonder_1692015257120.thumb.jpg.d00ebe789d6bc585cbc2b764cae1c973.jpg

That is not beans on that spoon!    :rtfm:

• Haha 2

Think the refs getting ditched following the Wolves match at Man United might signal the end of the Fergie influence. For years under him the officials got ditched if they gave a decision against them he didn't like, we can only speculate why but his influence at that level was obvious.

They looked fucking shite yesterday and I see these cunts having a run coming reminiscent of the 80s.

Unbelievable to think Man Utd are paving the way for a Greenwood return. I know many have escaped conviction be it not enough evidence, false evidence, victim declining to prosecute etc but from what was put out in the public domain, it would appear that what was alleged was true. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Unbelievable to think Man Utd are paving the way for a Greenwood return. I know many have escaped conviction be it not enough evidence, false evidence, victim declining to prosecute etc but from what was put out in the public domain, it would appear that what was alleged was true. 

Considering the women's game is getting massive coverage at the moment I hope they fuck themselves over with this.

• Like 1