Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

21 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Southgate hasn't ruled out Henderson for England.

IMO He's never gonna turn around and say he's no chance now.  But in the back of my mind, the boring cunt will still pick him.

Wykiki in rare Southgate rage.

Henderson is done man. When he signed that mega buck contract he knew his international career was over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 06/08/2023 at 15:44, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Why would anyone possibly be upset that lot are out? Even for American sportspeople, that bunch are obnoxious 

And this dick missed one of the penalties :lol: 

What is it with you and autographs :lol:

She signs the ball, then an amplified voice grabs her attention. I don't see the problem at all. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Zero interaction with the fan, bit cuntish like.

Maybe I'm too jaded by the internet, but I'd need to see the entire interaction to see if that's the case. 

Plus, it looks like an awards do, seems weird for a kid to be autograph hunting. 

To be honest, autograph hunting is fucking weird anyway.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Maybe I'm too jaded by the internet, but I'd need to see the entire interaction to see if that's the case. 

Plus, it looks like an awards do, seems weird for a kid to be autograph hunting. 

To be honest, autograph hunting is fucking weird anyway.

Yeh, I suppose it's only a small snippet.

I have been to a lot of cycle races and seen so many people speak to the top end pro's like Cavendish and Wiggins like they know them.  Must be weird like.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Yeh, I suppose it's only a small snippet.

I have been to a lot of cycle races and seen so many people speak to the top end pro's like Cavendish and Wiggins like they know them.  Must be weird like.

Saw a video of Trevor Noah talking on this. Essentially he was saying that because the fans have been watching them perform, watch them in interviews, read articles about them for years, the fans feel like they do "know" the famous people.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

When we've had TT meet ups in the past, I just sign without saying anything. You can't get into conversations with all your fans.

You do know they’re still happening, right? 
Oh….

• Haha 10

As if the promise of a few pints with people on here, could tempt you old misers away from your comfy chairs by the staring window.

9 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

There's a section of people who use kids to get merchandise signed and an hour later it's on ebay. Could be a bit of that going on.

Im not sure signed Megan Rapinoe merch is going for mega bucks on eBay 

• Haha 2