Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Rangers game aside, the Jota to Saudi Arabia transfer has been a strange spectacle. £25 million paid, a reported £100k+PW contract agreed and after two games the Saudi club have released him as a free agent. 

Maybe they just don't fancy him.

7 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Rangers game aside, the Jota to Saudi Arabia transfer has been a strange spectacle. £25 million paid, a reported £100k+PW contract agreed and after two games the Saudi club have released him as a free agent. 

Maybe they just don't fancy him.

You heard the rumours about him and Hatate ?

Shall we say caught being “intimate”.

Could all be total bollocks - But Supposedly KSA authorities found out/got wind and decision was to ship him out before wider stories emerged to the public, given KSA’s views on such things.

Edited by Toonpack

55 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Could all be total bollocks - But Supposedly KSA authorities found out/got wind and decision was to ship him out before wider stories emerged to the public, given KSA’s views on such things.

Might be cos I wouldn’t go to Saudi in the first place, if that was my sexual preference. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Might be cos I wouldn’t go to Saudi in the first place, if i was that was my sexual preference. 

The absolute state of that sentence has given away your sexual preferences IN FULL.

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Hatate? Sounds like the rumours have grown 8 legs and built some big fucking webs. 

Speculations over his sexuality aside, he was always too naturally talented a footballer for the SPFL (by orders of magnitude) and should be commended for having the balls of steel it would take to move to Saudi Arabia after a few years doing the rounds in the Glasgow goldfish bowl wearing double denim and giving big Freddie Mercury poses as goal celebrations while sporting a moustache and a mullet.

• Haha 2

On 23/08/2023 at 14:14, wykikitoon said:

😯

IMG-20230823-WA0003.jpg

This boy has grown up in the neighborhood next to mine. When he's on vacation, he's always here and he goes to a public gym in the area and goes out partying in the areas where I used to go when I was 18 years old.

I am amazed at how he tries to put on an Argentine accent to win over the fans there, because he is more from Madrid than cocido (typical food from Madrid).

• Haha 7