Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's trivia time!

Spurs are away at Luton this weekend.... But can you name the last player to score for Spurs at THE KENNY?

'The Kenny' :lol: :lol:

Gemmill laying his booby trap right there. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re all way off.

It was Rod Dent. *

leonardo-dicaprio-edited-laughing-meme-6

*( Gary Mabbutt’s nom-de-plume, obvs.) 

You're thinking of that Arsenal blokey Rodent Van Persie 

• Haha 4

Brian Stein? (OG). 

That cunt with the headband*? (Another

OG).

* Foster, the one who Gazza and KENNY Wharton wound up by taking the piss and KENNY rounding it off by sitting on the ball. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Brian Stein? (OG). 

That cunt with the headband*? (Another

OG).

* Foster, the one who Gazza and KENNY Wharton wound up by taking the piss and KENNY rounding it off by sitting on the ball. 

Played for Brighton when they got to the cup final as well and lost to Man Utd in the replay (83?). I think they got relegated the same season. Brighton should’ve won the first match right at the death iirc

• Like 1

Went to watch Heaton Stan v Benfield last night. I haven’t been to watch them for ages but was impressed by the standard especially giving the conditions. It had a bit of everything including a pen and a straight red. The home side were lucky to scrape a 4-4 draw in the end. I haven’t seen the official attendance but someone said there were over 700 there, which is fantastic for that level. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Went to watch Heaton Stan v Benfield last night. I haven’t been to watch them for ages but was impressed by the standard especially giving the conditions. It had a bit of everything including a pen and a straight red. The home side were lucky to scrape a 4-4 draw in the end. I haven’t seen the official attendance but someone said there were over 700 there, which is fantastic for that level. 

El Classico Eastendico. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Talking of el classico eastendico, (coast road derby?) Pfftt. :lol: it's the el trampico at half twelve today if anyone's interested or wants to make a mega match day thread on it? Anyone? No?

I just had a look on Heaton Stan’s instagram and (as well The Coast Road Derby) they were also calling it El Coastroadico :lol: presumably they’ve got Cockeyed Mala running their social media accounts 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I just had a look on Heaton Stan’s instagram and (as well The Coast Road Derby) they were also calling it El Coastroadico :lol: presumably they’ve got Cockeyed Mala running their social media accounts 

If they were both on the coast road I could understand or if the coast road wasn't as long? Maybe just me but cockeyed Mala could see this is just wrong even with his questionable 20/20 vision. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Talking of el classico eastendico, (coast road derby?) Pfftt. :lol: it's the el trampico at half twelve today if anyone's interested or wants to make a mega match day thread on it? Anyone? No?

spongebob squarepants idgaf GIF

• Haha 2