Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

He couldn’t even provide proof of owning a jacket that didn’t have Rich Energy plastered all over it 

He's submitted this as proof of funds:

Nevermind that Rich Energy is the only product there that noone has touched - that's assuming that it wasn't planted for the photograph.

Edited by OTF
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, OTF said:

He's submitted this as proof of funds:

Nevermind that Rich Energy is the only product there that noone has touched - that's assuming that it wasn't planted for the photograph.

he's blatantly placed three cans in front of more rows of red bull

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

a lot of reading fans will be sat with fingers crossed until gandalf the fraud fails the fit and proper person test 

I think that’s less thorough than the PL one but there’s no way he’ll be able to provide proof of funds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

His Twitter account was quite funny. He’d re-tweet something from the Rich Energy account (clearly also ran by him) with some caption about it being s premium brand. Then you’d get several replies showing it on sale for about 40p in some corner shop. He also used to go into this posh wine shop in London. He’d put a couple of cans of Rich Energy on the shelf, take some photos and pretend it was on sale there. He also claimed to sell a product called ‘Wolf Jerky’. Which was (of course) also ‘premium’. Whereas you could buy Rich Energy online and very rarely in shops, this jerky product seemed to be available absolutely nowhere. He pulled the same trick of taking photos of it in places where it clearly wasn’t on sale. He claimed to run some IT company too, whose name escapes me. A lot if F1 fans would rip the piss out if him, calling him out as the obvious fraud he was. Perhaps unsurprisingly quite a lot if mackems seemed keen on the idea of his owning their club :lol: 

He’s also a full-on covidiot conspiraloon too. There was some speculation he was s front for sone money laundering operation. I tend to think that (while he’s clearly not the full shilling) he’s a trust fund kid / unsuccessful grifter who makes shit up to appear his past is more interesting than the reality. 

They loved it because he has a big mouth and was everywhere for a spell. They learn nowt, you'd think following Steward Donald they'd know better than get overly fond of a big mouthed grifter. TBH I miss Donald, listening to him get annihilated on Talk Sport, and yet constantly ringing in regardless made the commute home better. Not to mention the stick he'd get on Twitter (people calling him a paedo for his wife being slightly younger, or asking how big her dick was etc)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

he's blatantly placed three cans in front of more rows of red bull

Exactly what I thought - you can literally make out the silver of the can behind the one on the left - which is strange giving the rich energy cans seem solid black :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mind, I got my full refund when I bought a case of 24 Rich Energy while pissed and they never arrived. So there’s that 

Was it your £1,700 they had in the bank at the point the winding up order came in? :lol:

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mind, I got my full refund when I bought a case of 24 Rich Energy while pissed and they never arrived. So there’s that 

Because they couldn’t fulfil that big an order :D 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I have to buy loads of popcorn. This might be highly entertaining.

:lol: an even bigger fraud than we all suspected. the tweet about him having a kink about making pretend bids for football clubs made me lol. you have to wonder what he's getting out of it. because he obviously isn't getting a football club

Edited by Dr Gloom

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: an even bigger fraud than we all suspected. the tweet about him having a kink about making pretend bids for football clubs made me lol. you have to wonder what he's getting out of it. because he obviously isn't getting a football club

Free PR - It's not good PR, mind,

I mean what do you get out of being behind a ‘premium’ beef jerky brand that you can’t buy anywhere? I don’t think there’s much point trying to apply any logic to his motivation. He’s not well 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I mean what do you get out of being behind a ‘premium’ beef jerky brand that you can’t buy anywhere? I don’t think there’s much point trying to apply any logic to his motivation. He’s not well 

He's lying though to be fair to him. There is nowt more premium than a product that you can't even buy. It wouldn't be premium if it was mass produced beef jerky. Premium = Never produced beef jerky.

• Haha 6

When he was supposedly fronting a Sunderland bid two things were clear. He didn’t have the money. And any group that had that sort of money would be unlikely to get someone like him to front a bid. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ronay is a smug borefest. I can’t listen to the weekly football podcasts when he is on. I prefer Jonathan Wilson which is saying something. 

As much as I find the bloke utterly bizarre, it’d be absolutely funny as fuck if it turned out he did actually have the money, and turned Reading around. 

Certain humanitarian friends of ours, not too far away, would get another hefty boot to their already bruised under luggage. :lol:

#imagine. 

• Haha 4