Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Good job they've got shit strikers who can't finish for toffee. 

I use the stats from Fbref, they have Everton (14.7)  just behind Man City (14.9). But Everton have scored 9 and Man City have 17.

We have 17.3 xg and 20 Goals, by the way.

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

IMG_2951.jpeg

Red flood warnings are in place in Birmingham this evening after the dams burst on the snatches of thousands of 70+ women in the city this morning.

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Red flood warnings are in place in Birmingham this evening after the dams burst on the snatches of thousands of 70+ women in the city this morning.

He’s already got Ashley “any hole is a goal” Cole on the staff…all they need now is John Terry rocking up to the BCFC WAGs Christmas social and there won’t be a female of any age safe throughout the entire West Midlands metropolitan area :cuppa: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s already got Ashley “any hole is a goal” Cole on the staff…all they need now is John Terry rocking up to the BCFC WAGs Christmas social and there won’t be a female of any age safe throughout the entire West Midlands metropolitan area :cuppa: 

image.gif.cd17857a8071c4e9360f3f6dc27a43b4.gif

• Haha 4

Forgot all about that prick - he was everywhere for about a week, though I am still yet to see his energy drink in any shop, including my local offy that has pretty much every taurine related beverage in existence. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This cunts back then…am willing to bet my fuckin house that this takeover falls down before Christmas when he’s asked for proof of funds :D 

He couldn’t even provide proof of owning a jacket that didn’t have Rich Energy plastered all over it 

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Forgot all about that prick - he was everywhere for about a week, though I am still yet to see his energy drink in any shop, including my local offy that has pretty much every taurine related beverage in existence. 

His Twitter account was quite funny. He’d re-tweet something from the Rich Energy account (clearly also ran by him) with some caption about it being s premium brand. Then you’d get several replies showing it on sale for about 40p in some corner shop. He also used to go into this posh wine shop in London. He’d put a couple of cans of Rich Energy on the shelf, take some photos and pretend it was on sale there. He also claimed to sell a product called ‘Wolf Jerky’. Which was (of course) also ‘premium’. Whereas you could buy Rich Energy online and very rarely in shops, this jerky product seemed to be available absolutely nowhere. He pulled the same trick of taking photos of it in places where it clearly wasn’t on sale. He claimed to run some IT company too, whose name escapes me. A lot if F1 fans would rip the piss out if him, calling him out as the obvious fraud he was. Perhaps unsurprisingly quite a lot if mackems seemed keen on the idea of his owning their club :lol: 

He’s also a full-on covidiot conspiraloon too. There was some speculation he was s front for sone money laundering operation. I tend to think that (while he’s clearly not the full shilling) he’s a trust fund kid / unsuccessful grifter who makes shit up to appear his past is more interesting than the reality. 

• Haha 2