Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I also like the way there’s loads of people arguing that NOT voting to change the rules is corruption, cheating etc. How the fuck does that work exactly? Whereas a temporary rule change cooked up by the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal, specifically targeting one club / a direct rival is all perfectly above board? 

These points are exactly why I completely disagree with any point fans are making for why those against the rule are corrupt. It’s a temporary ban, so rushed through to block just this upcoming window - even if they really do want this why can’t it wait to be properly laid out? How many rules are temporarily brought in mid season? Additionally the block on only incoming transfers - why? Surely if you’re actually opposing the multi club model you’d want both banned. It’s absolutely an attack on one club - Ashworth brought it up to draw them out imo, it’s unlikely we even planned on doing it but it’s further exposing their antics. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Whereas a temporary rule change cooked up by the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal, specifically targeting one club / a direct rival is all perfectly above board? 

I hope at some point the club compiles a dossier of the anti competition moves made by the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool during and after the takeover to take some sort of legal action. Even if its just to underline to everyone that the sad, cowardly, priveleged c**nts are trying to run a closed shop. 

22 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Sheff Utd our Saudi brethren :D 

arab GIF

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Did she sell some of her shares to pay Ashley?

Or to cover the loans from the clubs to cover the cost of her legal row with barclays maybe.

• 4 weeks later...

Great, I thought he was supposed to be running the long term project here. I guess you cant really blame him in the end though, this sort of thing will happen. Just make them pay significant $$$, as was being said in the other thread. 

Hopefully it wont hugely affect summer transfer plans and we have someone lined up to replace Ashworth soon. 

Aye I've got no problem with him leaving to go there, but I hope he fully shits the bed.

I don't see how he doesn't have a period of gardening leave that extends at least to the end of the summer window either, otherwise Man United will be signing half of the targets he's identified for us.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I've got no problem with him leaving to go there, but I hope he fully shits the bed.

I don't see how he doesn't have a period of gardening leave that extends at least to the end of the summer window either, otherwise Man United will be signing half of the targets he's identified for us.

we need to rinse them to fuck for compensation. show them we’re a big club now and we don’t roll over anymore 

• Like 1

They have been a graveyard for careers and I am not sure his strategies dk really fit their philosophy of throwing money at things but good riddance if he prefers to work for these cunts.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

They have been a graveyard for careers and I am not sure his strategies dk really fit their philosophy of throwing money at things but good riddance if he prefers to work for these cunts.

I’ve gone from loving listening to the bloke talk about being the centre cog or whatever bullshit analogy it was, to hating the cunt and hoping his career takes a spectacular nosedive 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I don't know how easy it will be to get on with Ten Hag. The bloke has an insane ego and clearly likes being the big lad. Suspect it will be very different to working with Howe. 

• Like 2

I appreciate it early days in the :quotes:project :quotes: and there’s probably some sour grapes here too but I’ve found him a bit ‘meh’ so far. I don’t think any of the first teamers brought in required much rocket science and the hopefuls haven’t done much on their loan spells. Brighton haven’t exactly fallen apart in his absence either. 
All of which may change subject to what happens ;) 

• Like 8