Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

On 23/05/2020 at 13:50, ewerk said:

This whole thing is basically like arguing whether you want Salma Hayek or Penelope Cruz to be next in line to give you a blowie.

And Salma obvs.

Just had both!

Will always remember this threesome! :spinwank:

image0-jpeg-7d19a9f1d876a7be78932d8f9b60

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ewerk said:

He was gone before that signing but here's the list of atrocities he's responsible for:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-premier-league-transfers-26755747

Fred for £53m and Lindelof for £31m are my personal highlights amongst a glittering array of failures.

Have to hope that his directions at Man United weren't particularly aligned with long term visions for footballing excellence. To be fair, he's had to scout for 6 different managers in 8 years. Six managers with pretty disparate styles. 

I really hope we've been on top of this shit from day one and are getting the best legal advice around. It would be delicious if we gave these cunts just enough rope to hang themselves. We've definitely toed the line so far. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I really hope we've been on top of this shit from day one and are getting the best legal advice around. It would be delicious if we gave these cunts just enough rope to hang themselves. We've definitely toed the line so far. 

It's not even like they are trying to hide the fact that they are shitting their pants. "It will be seen as" should really just be "it is" as it's painfully transparent but I will almost guarantee that PIF have one of (if not the best) legal teams in the world. They will do everything in their power to stop us taking their spot, but we will have the necessary paperwork and legal assurances on everything. 

• Like 4

Aye, I could go along with that. Even sell 4-5 of the players we don't want for that just to make it "seem" legit. But the actual deal is £200m for Hendrick and we'll throw these lot in for free.

tbf I'd take a straight swap of Hendrick for Neves - but the Saudi club has to cover all of his wages. That would also cause uproar.

• Haha 2

To be honest it’s just something else that could be exploited to our advantage. All it would take is asking parties friendly to the Saudis to put in some outrageous sponsorship offers that a PIF-owned entity could then slightly improve on. 

• Like 4

I am starting to wonder when they bite back will come, surely our lot won’t just sit idle and allow this cartel of clubs to be anti competitive.

We’ve followed all the rules, even while others like Chelsea have took the fucking piss, all while new rules have been brought in that very clearly target NUFC. I think we’ve honestly been too good toeing the line so hopefully it’s for a purpose as it’s currently doing us no good. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

If we had sold bandage gimp for £75m I could understand. But he went for what he was worth IMO. 

Well that's just incendiary language and I fully support it.

image.png.80d0dd3f19069ba7e2a9bddaa15bbc56.png

20 hours ago, Howay said:

I am starting to wonder when they bite back will come, surely our lot won’t just sit idle and allow this cartel of clubs to be anti competitive.

We’ve followed all the rules, even while others like Chelsea have took the fucking piss, all while new rules have been brought in that very clearly target NUFC. I think we’ve honestly been too good toeing the line so hopefully it’s for a purpose as it’s currently doing us no good. 

I think they must have anticipated this, especially with what happened during the takeover. They've clearly decided to play the long term game, knowing full well that with the potential the club has it will eventually become a self sustained behemoth if the correct structure is put in place.

What Howe's managed to do with the squad years ahead of anyone wildest expectations must have left the cartel absolutely seething. You can see it in the vile poison the likes of Klopp, Arteta and Ten Hag spit. They're absolutely  scrambling to try and put the brakes on.

Little good it will do. I think if something very clearly anti competitive happens we could see the club take legal action, but the focus will remain on laying the foundations for the inevitable success that is coming. 

penguins madagascar GIF

• Like 2

Not that I think it’s going to happen but it would be funny as fuck if we just bought a few players from the Saudi league for next to nowt and gave them 6 month contracts. 

• Haha 2