Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

8 hours ago, strawb said:

All rugby is shite mate, let’s not big up league like it isn’t only player on the m62 corridor

:lol:

It's fair.

It's the challenge cup final this weekend.  Some Hull KR fans were posting pics of them having beers with Leigh fans after a stoppage on the M1.  'This wouldn't happen in football'  Fuck off.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

It's fair.

It's the challenge cup final this weekend.  Some Hull KR fans were posting pics of them having beers with Leigh fans after a stoppage on the M1.  'This wouldn't happen in football'  Fuck off.

That they have to compare themselves to a real sport all the time is small time.

They can enjoy large, muscly, sweaty men running into each other in the mud. It’s 2023.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It's fair.

There was an incident in the 80s when a Newcastle fan was killed in fighting with Wigan RL fans when their big cup final was held at Wembley and we were playing in London. Hardly a word was said in the press and I always thought the reaction if it had been a Wigan fan who'd died  in the context of football violence hysteria at the time would have been apocalyptic. 

My disdain for the actual sport has always been enhanced by their moral high horse about "we're not like football fans". 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, strawb said:

All rugby is shite mate, let’s not big up league like it isn’t only player on the m62 corridor

They play it Cumbria too but that’s not much of an endorsement either. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not the behaviour of a bootlicking fanbase toadying for their new masters, now is it?

5,000 and I'm guessing the majority of those weren't match going Newcastle fans. I'm guessing it was mostly kids, Saudis, maybe some Costa Ricans and of course MLFs who only went to shit in a sink at St James' Park because they're absolute LADS.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...