Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

I've frequently used cunt and I'm doing it again

Is the frequency a matter of availability or a money issue?

If you are doing it again is it a freebie or you've come into a few bob? :)

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Nope, it needs to happen before January. Rafa will have a list of targets lined up for either scenario. Though I'm guessing that they're two very different lists in terms of calibre.

Option 1 There's this exciting young Argentinian left back, really good looks dead promising, he'll cost about £12m.

Option 2 is this puddle of bin juice within a chalk outline of a dead guy.

There's something in the Telegraph of an alleged 2nd bid i'd take that with a grain of salt. It's probably Ashley tryingit on with Amanda "Tell them there's been a 2nd bit etc" I'm more concerned about this  in the presser yesterday. He also suggested there is no guarantee he will be given money to spend in January if a takeover does not go through.

15 minutes ago, trooper said:

There's something in the Telegraph of an alleged 2nd bid i'd take that with a grain of salt. It's probably Ashley tryingit on with Amanda "Tell them there's been a 2nd bit etc"

I haven't seen them saying that there's been a second bid. They were saying that we're in talks with a second party.

Steve Wraith 16 minutes ago on Facebook..

So proud to have this man as our manager (picture of Rafa) Tells it  like it is will win us that trophy if backed.Sadly it looks like he's going to be let down again by an owner who is like a cancer on our club. I feel nausesous & sick at what lies ahead

Edited by trooper

Michael Martin tweeted...

There is no second interested party in #NUFC It is all Ashley lies designed to milk more out of Staveley. Ashley risks losing a buyer, Rafa and plunging United into crisis. The man is a cancer on our club.

More from Michael Martin...

The time has come for supporters to walk away from #nufc if Ashley doesn't sell up. ST DDs can be cancelled at the end of Jan. Or we can shut up complaining about it all and be happy following a zombie club.

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I really dont understand Ashleys thinking.

He is absolutely thick as pig shit.

Let's all be honest, nobody on here thought / thinks we will actually get a new owner do we?

I'm holding firm at 99% sure we won't.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official