Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official #Cans #Jimbo's telly

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I'm at the ground. Staveley just came out and held up Bruce's head. 

Posted Images

At this point im just resigned to the fact we'll have the fat bastard camped in until at least the end of the season.

My 'Optimism' has moved on to:

"now this charade is over, maybe rafa will get some money and wont leave at the end of the season!"

However Im fully aware Ashley will want to drag this on as long as possible to avoid having to let rafa bring anyone in this window

Ashley's response to The Times interview with Stavely

On Friday morning, a source close to Mike Ashley told SSN:

” We are not aware of any bid that doesn’t contain relegation clauses and we are not considering any further talks with PCP Capital Partners.

So the big baby genius has hoyed his toys out of the pram because his sophomore business tactics failed spectacularly?

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Aye, £100m isn't exactly mega bucks but it's an improvement on what we have at the moment.

The dream would be that one of the filthy rich owners gets bitten by the bug and buys out the remainder of the consortium and turns us into loadsacash wankers like Man City.

I'm happier with that and the kind of people being linked with this bid than what could quite reasonably have been expected. 

Quite probably Tory cunts but at least not an oppressive regime.

I assume the 'hurtful' comments are PR.  Can't imagine she's genuinely upset that Ashley is such a thundercunt.

25 minutes ago, adios said:

So the big baby genius has hoyed his toys out of the pram because his sophomore business tactics failed spectacularly?

I'm happier with that and the kind of people being linked with this bid than what could quite reasonably have been expected. 

Quite probably Tory cunts but at least not an oppressive regime.

I assume the 'hurtful' comments are PR.  Can't imagine she's genuinely upset that Ashley is such a thundercunt.

Absolutely. And with regard to the PR side, I would imagine we'll discover they're considerably better at it than Ashley

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Aye, £100m isn't exactly mega bucks but it's an improvement on what we have at the moment.

The dream would be that one of the filthy rich owners gets bitten by the bug and buys out the remainder of the consortium and turns us into loadsacash wankers like Man City.

It's a fraction more than Mcclaren spent in a less inflated wistgvrddwndowb

50 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Depressing as fuck this. I doubt Rafa will stick it out if theres no prospect of regime change. I know I wouldn’t.

it's still on the cards. keep the faith. we just need to not get relegated - easier said than done. over to fat mike now to ensure that doesn't happen and he isn't left trying to flog a championship team for buttons, or stuck with us forever. (i don't think either party wants that now). 

if he invests in players and we are close to safety in a couple of months, it could still happen before the close season

Edited by Dr Gloom
1 hour ago, trooper said:

Ashley's response to The Times interview with Stavely

On Friday morning, a source close to Mike Ashley told SSN:

” We are not aware of any bid that doesn’t contain relegation clauses and we are not considering any further talks with PCP Capital Partners.

Sure, the topics of the meeting at the Indian were just curry recipes and local roundabouts.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

She hasn't got to where she has in business by being so easily hurt.

She hasn't got to where she is putting up with arseholes getting on like this either mind

The First and third bids (especially the third) seemed fine tbh, lets him out without his fingers burnt from owning a football club, he clearly wants to hang on in scrape by relegation and rub his fat hands when the tv money comes in :(

his reign has completely ruined any real support I have for the club, results players and shite like above I generally just think "ah well business as usual", barely gets my back up at all.

• Like 1

Rafa Benitez on the takeover.

Ashley told me the takeover (with PCP) would not go through, that was 2-3 weeks ago. But he told me we would work together to try & get players in the transfer window. We have targets & we are trying to progress

Rafa Benitez on transfers

Mike Ashley has a list of names.

He has the names & targets & he told me he would try to do something. We are looking to bring in anyone who is good enough to improve us, permanent or loan. It was positive.

Rafa Benitez on his future

Does the takeover or lack of it, impact on it?

My future is tomorrow against #MCFC, that is it. Football is football, but I am not thinking about that

Rafa on Lennon: “There are a lot of names. In two hours there will be another. So we don’t mention names.

Rafa Benitez on Amanda Staveley

The financier said Rafa Benitez was key to any deal.

Fine, but my focus is on the here & now

Rafa Benitez on transfers

Nothing happening with one day until his self-imposed deadline.

We are in the situation. Nothing coming in or going out.

It’s getting worse literally every hour.

If a deal with PCP was dead to Ashley already 2-3 weeks ago he should have told the bidder then and not waiting until the second half of the transfer window. It is also the same disgusting antics of not informing the other side of your decision he has done a few times in the past, namely the non-appointment of Shearer. It is too ridiculous and stupid to call it a tactic tbh.

Also, if it has been clear that the future of the club is his own responsibility for some time then the lack of transfer activity and lack of clarity in regards to funds to the manager is morally criminal.

I thought I would never wish ill to a person, but I am on the brink of it.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official