Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i can't really say much more than that for now, sorry lads. i was surprised by what i heard though

Unless you post a picture of you in front of Jimbo’s tv with someone waving with a dildo behind you to confirm it I won’t believe you ever again.

• Haha 1

i'm not saying it's definitely going to happen, i should add. i've just been told that it is more plausible than i first thought. I appreciate this sounds like cryptic nonsense so feel free to ignore me :lol: 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i can't say why, but i'm more optimistic about this happening now than i have been until this point. 

If it happens you'll have to change your user name.. "Dr Gloat"  ? 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm not saying it's definitely going to happen, i should add. i've just been told that it is more plausible than i first thought. I appreciate this sounds like cryptic nonsense so feel free to ignore me :lol: 

Do you mean that you spoke with someone, presumably with an awareness of or contacts in Saudi Arabia, who indicated that the circumstances around the potential for this locally do indeed exist? i.e. it's plausible in theory?

Or do you mean that someone has actually mentioned something which indicates that the deal is at a far more advanced stage than we had previously been aware of? i.e. it's plausible in reality?

Edited by Rayvin

46 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Is your source on this the same as back then @Dr Gloom?

It is, as it happens :lol:

And I trust this source. They technically weren’t wrong last time as the deal was still alive when I posted that.

The thing I was surprised about what I was told this time is Ashley apparently actually wants to sell, which I find hard to believe given how recent takeover stories have unfolded.

This story is going to rumble on for a bit. 

7 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He's here for another decade pal.

and the rest.

in the previous decade or so...

kevin keegan, a bloke who for my generation is a god. single handly transformed us a team whilst a player, he then as a manager saved us from relegation to the third division, got us promoted the following season, took us in to europe by finishing third in his first season in the top flight. came agonisingly closing to delivering a title. had us playing the most breathtaking football i've ever seen in over half a century, was a catalyst in generating a feel good factor in an entire city, transforming the ground from a run down demolition site in to one of the finest, most vibrant stadiums in the country, ensured the immediate future generation would be captivated by nufc.

ashley treated him like an utter, utter cunt. our supporters response? pack the stadium out for the following game against hull.

alan shearer, greatest goalscorer in newcastle's history. treated like an utter, utter cunt by ashley. humiliated and ignored, refused permission to have a statue erected in his honour on club property and renamed shearer's bar under the gallowgate.

st james' park. stamped all over the heritage of the club by renaming the ground the sports direct arena. plastered advertising boards for possibly the most tackiest, morally bankrupt company in the country from the foundations to the roof. neglected any meaningful maintenance in it other than on his own eyesore adverts. sold the land the club owns behind the gallowgate to ensure the stadium cannot be extended and the ground will be obliterated from the skyline.

refused any kind of investment in to the training facilities or academy ensuring both remain a laughing stock and are light years behind that of our destitute third division neighbours.

treated a thoroughly decent and likeable bloke in chris hughton like an utter, utter cunt and replaced him with alan pardew. in alan pardew's first interview he lied and stated he hadn't been approached by the club prior to hughton's sacking. followed that by giving pardew an 8 year contract to be his mouthpiece for a whole host of further lies and a concerted effort to lower expectations by stating we we weren't in a position to compete with clubs not fit to lace our boots.

ensured two self inflicted relegation by his own mismanagement. the former of which was by employing his mate joe kinnear, the latter steve maclaren. as well as presiding over several near misses.

a scandalous record in cup competitions.

employ lee charnley.

doubled the club debt.

decimated the clubs commercial revenue.

overseen the club being raided by hmrc and being subjected to an ongoing investigation by them.

plastered the front of our strips with the logo of a company which was arguably the only one in the country at the time who could compete with his own for being the most reprehensible in the country.

hit the jackpot by having a decorated and dignified bloke like rafa benitez approach him to manage the club. his response being to lie to him continuously, refuse all reasonable requests for investment and blank him during supposed contract negotiations.

replace benitez with a never-has-been dinosaur in steve bruce who has extremely questionable morals. make him the lowest paid and most grateful to be in his position manager in the country. stick him in front of the cameras to be the mouthpiece for yet more ashley lies and nauseatingly see through pr.

follow the failed sunderland method of bringing in loan signing after loan signing rather than proper investment in the team. further follow the failed sunderland  method of giving away thousands of free tickets to portray a genuine interest in a failing product.

it just goes on and on and on man. it's fucking laughable that 30,000 people are happy to not only pay to have their arse dry fucked by the repulsive fat cunt, but will defend the piece of human scum too.

another decade? we've got the cunt till he departs this mortal coil and it's what the 52000 braindead morons in SJP yesterday deserve.

and yes Kid Dynamite, i very much include you in that, you fucking cretinous twat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

and the rest.

in the previous decade or so...

kevin keegan, a bloke who for my generation is a god. single handly transformed us a team whilst a player, he then as a manager saved us from relegation to the third division, got us promoted the following season, took us in to europe by finishing third in his first season in the top flight. came agonisingly closing to delivering a title. had us playing the most breathtaking football i've ever seen in over half a century, was a catalyst in generating a feel good factor in an entire city, transforming the ground from a run down demolition site in to one of the finest, most vibrant stadiums in the country, ensured the immediate future generation would be captivated by nufc.

ashley treated him like an utter, utter cunt. our supporters response? pack the stadium out for the following game against hull.

alan shearer, greatest goalscorer in newcastle's history. treated like an utter, utter cunt by ashley. humiliated and ignored, refused permission to have a statue erected in his honour on club property and renamed shearer's bar under the gallowgate.

st james' park. stamped all over the heritage of the club by renaming the ground the sports direct arena. plastered advertising boards for possibly the most tackiest, morally bankrupt company in the country from the foundations to the roof. neglected any meaningful maintenance in it other than on his own eyesore adverts. sold the land the club owns behind the gallowgate to ensure the stadium cannot be extended and the ground will be obliterated from the skyline.

refused any kind of investment in to the training facilities or academy ensuring both remain a laughing stock and are light years behind that of our destitute third division neighbours.

treated a thoroughly decent and likeable bloke in chris hughton like an utter, utter cunt and replaced him with alan pardew. in alan pardew's first interview he lied and stated he hadn't been approached by the club prior to hughton's sacking. followed that by giving pardew an 8 year contract to be his mouthpiece for a whole host of further lies and a concerted effort to lower expectations by stating we we weren't in a position to compete with clubs not fit to lace our boots.

ensured two self inflicted relegation by his own mismanagement. the former of which was by employing his mate joe kinnear, the latter steve maclaren. as well as presiding over several near misses.

a scandalous record in cup competitions.

employ lee charnley.

doubled the club debt.

decimated the clubs commercial revenue.

overseen the club being raided by hmrc and being subjected to an ongoing investigation by them.

plastered the front of our strips with the logo of a company which was arguably the only one in the country at the time who could compete with his own for being the most reprehensible in the country.

hit the jackpot by having a decorated and dignified bloke like rafa benitez approach him to manage the club. his response being to lie to him continuously, refuse all reasonable requests for investment and blank him during supposed contract negotiations.

replace benitez with a never-has-been dinosaur in steve bruce who has extremely questionable morals. make him the lowest paid and most grateful to be in his position manager in the country. stick him in front of the cameras to be the mouthpiece for yet more ashley lies and nauseatingly see through pr.

follow the failed sunderland method of bringing in loan signing after loan signing rather than proper investment in the team. further follow the failed sunderland  method of giving away thousands of free tickets to portray a genuine interest in a failing product.

it just goes on and on and on man. it's fucking laughable that 30,000 people are happy to not only pay to have their arse dry fucked by the repulsive fat cunt, but will defend the piece of human scum too.

another decade? we've got the cunt till he departs this mortal coil and it's what the 52000 braindead morons in SJP yesterday deserve.

and yes Kid Dynamite, i very much include you in that, you fucking cretinous twat.

You choose not to go then that's fine but why have a go at anyone who does attend?

We've done this one before too. £190mil comes from tv money. £20mil comes from gate receipts. He doesn't need the fans as long as the club remains in the premier league. And when we get relegated and he loses the golden goose he invests enough money to ensure we get promoted at the first time of asking.

I can understand people hating Ashley, but name calling and hating your fellow fans who go to the match is playground stuff. It's no wonder we get fuck all new members on here mind. Groundhog day with the same people shouting at the sky time and time again. 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

28 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

We've done this one before too. £190mil comes from tv money. £20mil comes from gate receipts. He doesn't need the fans as long as the club remains in the premier league. And when we get relegated and he loses the golden goose he invests enough money to ensure we get promoted at the first time of asking.

I can understand people hating Ashley, but name calling and hating your fellow fans who go to the match is playground stuff. It's no wonder we get fuck all new members on here mind. Groundhog day with the same people shouting at the sky time and time again. 

If empty seats doesn't matter why did he give tickets away to prevent them?

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Why give away 10,000 free season tickets if it doesn’t bother them?

Ridiculous that the penny hasn't dropped to this plank isn't it? He bought the club to be a billboard, has consistently fought tooth and nail against dropping crowds but enablers continue to deny the damage they're doing

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

i don't know you. i certainly don't hate you. i am however baffled by your morals and principles. 

humour me....

if, instead of packing the ground against hull in '08, 50,000 had done what a couple of thousand like myself did and stopped away and maintained it for a few games, do you reckon the fat cunt would still be here now?

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Why give away 10,000 free season tickets if it doesn’t bother them?

Clearly he would prefer 50k there than 40k. But I genuinely don't believe he gives enough of a shit to sell the club. He's vilified from all quarters day in, day out and he's still sat with a bit goofy grin not giving a flying fuck. 

It's a fucking stupid argument anyway as there's no way of proving it either way 

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Clearly he would prefer 50k there than 40k. But I genuinely don't believe he gives enough of a shit to sell the club. He's vilified from all quarters day in, day out and he's still sat with a bit goofy grin not giving a flying fuck. 

It's a fucking stupid argument anyway as there's no way of proving it either way 

There is actually. By actually staying away and seeing what happens as a result. But fucking mongos can't bring themselves to do it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

and he's still sat with a bit goofy grin

it's not a goofy grin man you daft twat, it's a sneering contempt.

he thinks you're as thick as fucking pigshit and you're paying him to prove him right.

Edited by thebrokendoll

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official