Newcastle vs Watford

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Newcastle vs Watford

Saturday @ 10 am EST  7 am PST :razz:

Now, this is the game where Mitrovic starts right? Sit Joselu because it looks like he needs a rest  :rolleyes:     Gayle and Mitrovice up front, please.

From what I've seen of Watford it seems that they are a firm squad clear of any primadonnas. The young Brazilian Richarlison is a threat on the left side.

1-1 draw.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pretty shambolic performance all in all and everyone involved needs to take the blame. Rafa going 4-4-2 has saw us on the end of two hidings so he needs to switch it back, especially considering we

104 HD mio Singapore Astro SuperSport 1 (Malaysia) beIN Sports Arabia 8 HD beIN Sports Connect Arabia Canal+ Online (Poland) Digiturk Play DIRECTV Sports Caribbean DIRECTV Sports New Zea

@Howmanheyman

1 minute ago, LooneyToony said:

Newcastle vs Watford

Saturday @ 10 am EST  7 am PST :razz:

Now, this is the game where Mitrovic starts right? Sit Joselu because it looks like he needs a rest  :rolleyes:     Gayle and Mitrovice up front, please.

From what I've seen of Watford it seems that they are a firm squad clear of any primadonnas. The young Brazilian Richarlison is a threat on the left side.

1-1 draw.

So when you really love me, darling bring me Mitrovice

I'm not confident about this one, Watford seem to be doing ok in the league 4 points ahead of us. We're on a run of 3 defeats having said that if we can play for 90 minutes  like we played the first 30 against Man Utd we should be ok. It'll be close 2-1 either way.

Edited by trooper
14 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The love you gave me, nothing else can save me, Mitrovic [/SOS]

Who's the mental Serbian
Whose goal rates 1 in 3
M-I-T, R-O-V, I-C Mitrovic
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as violent as can be

Mitrovic, Mitrovic, 
Forever let us hold your banner high!
High! High!

Would love to see Merino start but his match fitness will be questionable for Rafa so he'll probably make an appearance from the bench. I've got no worries about us going forward tomorrow, we create plenty. It's more the defensive side in recent games, we've been all over the shop. Need someone to lead at the back when Lascelles is out.

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

Who's the mental Serbian
Whose goal rates 1 in 3
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as violent as can be

Mitrovic, Mitrovic, 
Forever let us hold your banner high!
High! High!

Mr. Fish, I'd like to purchase some of what you've been drinking. Where is it sold, or do you brew it yourself?

• Like 1