Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

• 2 months later...

Tip for the Bull Run

So these are the crypto coins that could make you all rich in the next 12-18 months. A very conservative estimate is 10x your investment. More likely, quite a lot of them are predicted to 30x 40x 50x. Sure you could lose everything :lol: but its highly more likely that the usuall Bull run will play out as it always does. This is all from the Guru's who run the excellent forum I am on, but nowt stoping any of you buying any of these off your own back. Now quite a few of these coins have already shot up in value from when we were first alerted to them in the group, but the coming bull run will make those very substantial gains already look like peanuts compared to what is coming. As usual, nothing in it for me, just my here complex kicking in. :lol:  

837849514_Screenshot2024-01-24133109.png.2d0a6c2268c785a403ed7bd32a743311.png

Kas
Fi
Azero
Render
Kuji
Rfox
Beam

Rio

Tao

• Haha 2

Just now, ewerk said:

Yes but you know CT, never one to let things get him too down.

Lad jokingly lists his 'portable plunge pool' for sale as temperatures soar  - Mirror Online

"I've just had a bath, a drink and moved house - thanks Storm Jocelyn"

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What do you call a woman pushing her way through a crowd? 

Jocelyn. 

8dfbjx.gif

Shocked Water GIF by Augenblick Studios

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'll put my job seekers allowance on it, CT. This time next week I'll be a millionaire. :ok:

Fucking hell the dole must have properly shot up since the last time I signed on!

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Fucking hell the dole must have properly shot up since the last time I signed on!

I'm getting a massive £86 a week. I haven't even spent last week's yet. I'm sure they won't mind me investing it in bitcoin especially when I tell them it's advice from CT on the internet. :good:

• Haha 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I'm getting a massive £86 a week. I haven't even spent last week's yet. I'm sure they won't mind me investing it in bitcoin especially when I tell them it's advice from CT on the internet. :good:

I think they are expecting you to invest it in bitcoin tbh.

11 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I think they are expecting you to invest it in bitcoin tbh.

I received a letter on my acceptance, they seem pretty keen to 'sanction' people. Do this, don't do that, if you do we'll sanction you £12 a day for X amount of months which is basically all your dole money. I don't know how to break it to them but that £86 isn't an incentive to sit on my arse for the rest of my life as it's just a soupçon under what we need to live on. 

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I received a letter on my acceptance, they seem pretty keen to 'sanction' people. Do this, don't do that, if you do we'll sanction you £12 a day for X amount of months which is basically all your dole money. I don't know how to break it to them but that £86 isn't an incentive to sit on my arse for the rest of my life as it's just a soupçon under what we need to live on. 

It's a fucking joke truth be told. I was brought up on dole money, and it seemed to be easy back then - just say you'd looked for work and you'd be fine - but the idea that it's sufficient enough for someone that has grafted for years and needs something to tide them over until they find and start another job is mental. A food shop is more than £86 a week these days!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It's a fucking joke truth be told. I was brought up on dole money, and it seemed to be easy back then - just say you'd looked for work and you'd be fine - but the idea that it's sufficient enough for someone that has grafted for years and needs something to tide them over until they find and start another job is mental. A food shop is more than £86 a week these days!

Aye, TBF, it's paying for the mortgage so I'm not COMPLETELY digging into my bit from work but it's all I'm getting because of my.... Oh yeah.... my bit from work.

38 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, TBF, it's paying for the mortgage so I'm not COMPLETELY digging into my bit from work but it's all I'm getting because of my.... Oh yeah.... my bit from work.

There you are, that “bit” will /  might make you a millionaire. :) 

Get it slapped in, you’ll be glad you did 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

There you are, that “bit” will /  might make you a millionaire. :) 

Get it slapped in, you’ll be glad you did 👍🏻

It's already spoken for and been/getting used CT. I do know of a lad I used to drink with and also know of a relation of the wife who both made a fortune on bitcoin. Both also lost a fortune, the latter despite being loaded through lucrative work is now working when he should be retired looong before now. I haven't got it to lose it, mate. It's probably why I've never been massively into betting and can't tell you the last football bet I had but you're probably talking pardew era. 

THINGS NOT TO DO WITH REDUNDANCY MONEY. PART 1. 

1) Spunk it up the wall on bitcoin recommendations from a bloke who didn’t know what a chilli flake was well after his 40th birthday. 
2) Spunk it up the wall on bitcoin recommendations from a bloke who didn’t know what a chilli flake was well after his 40th birthday. 
3) Spunk it up the wall on bitcoin recommendations from a bloke who didn’t know what a chilli flake was well after his 40th birthday. 

Here endeth todays lesson. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's already spoken for and been/getting used CT. I do know of a lad I used to drink with and also know of a relation of the wife who both made a fortune on bitcoin. Both also lost a fortune, the latter despite being loaded through lucrative work is now working when he should be retired looong before now. I haven't got it to lose it, mate. It's probably why I've never been massively into betting and can't tell you the last football bet I had but you're probably talking pardew era. 

Aye, fair enough if it’s spoken for. Still nowt much on the job horizon? I absolutely hated the dole like. They sort of take the lowest denominator person as the benchmark and treat everyone the same as that.

Im sure it will turn around for you soon. 

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Aye, fair enough if it’s spoken for. Still nowt much on the job horizon? I absolutely hated the dole like. They sort of take the lowest denominator person as the benchmark and treat everyone the same as that.

Im sure it will turn around for you soon. 

Tbh the lass I've seen twice so far has been fine. So far. Got an interview tomorrow but it's a bit far as much as I'd like the job. Interviewed for the same job but closer to home at the end of November just before I finished work but missed out so want the job but realise it's a bit of a hike, (not saying I'm going to get offered it. They did ring me up about it TBF asking if I fancied it?)

I also went to a well known local company for a job interview on Monday, on arrival was told my interview had been changed and due to people starting a job then walking out I'd be shown around first, then interviewed if I was happy to go ahead with it? My brain on hearing this....

Alarm Siren GIF

.... Anyway, lad shows me part of a process/manufacturing plant, explaining parts of the process, I ask him a couple of questions, nothing brilliant about it but nothing screaming out shit either until he says,

"....... Anyway, I'll show you what you'll be doing....." :lol: :lol: before taking me elsewhere to basically a job packing in a line and telling me that's it when I ask if that's all I'd do? I just looked at the miserable cunts standing there and it reminded me of some of the agency packing jobs at my old place which we'd have to do once in a blue moon if there was no graft on in our department and we all loathed doing. Once I clarified that's the only thing I'd be doing I told him it was a nein, danke from me. By the time I'd got home I had an email from the company informing me they'd withdrawn their job offer which made me laugh I'll admit. :lol:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tbh the lass I've seen twice so far has been fine. So far. Got an interview tomorrow but it's a bit far as much as I'd like the job. Interviewed for the same job but closer to home at the end of November just before I finished work but missed out so want the job but realise it's a bit of a hike, (not saying I'm going to get offered it. They did ring me up about it TBF asking if I fancied it?)

I also went to a well known local company for a job interview on Monday, on arrival was told my interview had been changed and due to people starting a job then walking out I'd be shown around first, then interviewed if I was happy to go ahead with it? My brain on hearing this....

Alarm Siren GIF

.... Anyway, lad shows me part of a process/manufacturing plant, explaining parts of the process, I ask him a couple of questions, nothing brilliant about it but nothing screaming out shit either until he says,

"....... Anyway, I'll show you what you'll be doing....." :lol: :lol: before taking me elsewhere to basically a job packing in a line and telling me that's it when I ask if that's all I'd do? I just looked at the miserable cunts standing there and it reminded me of some of the agency packing jobs at my old place which we'd have to do once in a blue moon if there was no graft on in our department and we all loathed doing. Once I clarified that's the only thing I'd be doing I told him it was a nein, danke from me. By the time I'd got home I had an email from the company informing me they'd withdrawn their job offer which made me laugh I'll admit. :lol:

God that’s grim :lol:  Hope the other one works out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tip for the Bull Run

So these are the crypto coins that could make you all rich in the next 12-18 months. A very conservative estimate is 10x your investment. More likely, quite a lot of them are predicted to 30x 40x 50x. Sure you could lose everything :lol: but its highly more likely that the usuall Bull run will play out as it always does. This is all from the Guru's who run the excellent forum I am on, but nowt stoping any of you buying any of these off your own back. Now quite a few of these coins have already shot up in value from when we were first alerted to them in the group, but the coming bull run will make those very substantial gains already look like peanuts compared to what is coming. 

I hope you were a better Sofa salesman than a crypto salesman with patter like that mind :lol: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I hope you were a better Sofa salesman than a crypto salesman with patter like that mind :lol: 

Shit as it happens :lol:  

Hey, I’m just passing on pretty solid / reliable information which Tbf, most of you could check out on Google in less time than it takes to read a fish post on football stats.

They are all high end IT blockchain solutions being used by the likes of apple in their new  gaming headset environment  and Mastercard.

Theres a reason all the people who manage the  big pension funds have all just got heavily into crypto.

So in conclusion, the history of the bull market cycle is clear to see, the quality of these coins is easily researched on Google, but yes I can’t make a horse drink :lol: