Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Attack the Block for me tomo, I'm expecting it to be plop but will report back either way.

Confirmed.

Absolutely diabolical.

I havent took notice of the trailer or nowt. Whats it about?

Aliens invade, but instead of the usual attack on the USA its a tower block in inner city London. Ordinarrilly it might have been a film i'd try, a mix of comedy and action but there is no way i could handle 10 mins let alone a full film listening to a bunch of cockney charva/wannabe black gang member types jabbering away, even though its actors, its people i cannot stand and would want to punch for the entire film whenever they opened their mouths.

The Yank -10/10

Without question one of the 5 shitest films I've ever seen. If Goal was a "B movie" there's not even a letter to give justice to how pish this film is. Clooney should've stuck to that doctors shite.

Hangover 2. Least original film in history. Literally ripped off the first film minute by minute.

Take a look below. And thats just off the trailer!

http://www.moviespinners.com/sj-detectives...r%E2%80%99-1-2/

You can add to that:

- Stu shags a stripper/Stu shags a stripper

- Chinese gang chase after them/Thai gang chase after them

-Their friend is kidnapped by a Chinese gangster/ Their friend is kidnapped by an American gangster

- They find out their friend wasn't kidnapped after all/ They find out their friend wasn't kidnapped after all

- They all look at the camera pictures they forgot at the end/ They all look at . . . .

You get the idea

Winter's Bone: 4.5 out of 5.

Really? I thought the lass was excellent in it, and it looked great but it was canny boring.

I must have a fondness for slow-burners, or films that some viewers find boring - another being The American with Clooney. The other thing i liked about WB is that apart from a pair of hands & album polaroid you don't actually see the plot's chief catalyst/character. There's no flashbacks etc, the mystery element is maintained throughout

Titanic. Was very good. 10/10. I had my box of tissues handy

(This was instead of the football from last night) Don't be hatin'

:D

:lol:

Hangover 2. Least original film in history. Literally ripped off the first film minute by minute.

Take a look below. And thats just off the trailer!

http://www.moviespinners.com/sj-detectives...r%E2%80%99-1-2/

You can add to that:

- Stu shags a stripper/Stu shags a stripper

- Chinese gang chase after them/Thai gang chase after them

-Their friend is kidnapped by a Chinese gangster/ Their friend is kidnapped by an American gangster

- They find out their friend wasn't kidnapped after all/ They find out their friend wasn't kidnapped after all

- They all look at the camera pictures they forgot at the end/ They all look at . . . .

You get the idea

All completely true but its still ball bouncingly funny

Mary Poppins 10/10

Surely has to be one of the greatest films of all time. Quite amazing how nearly 50 years ago they managed to blend real life and animation and make it look so good.

Even now the seen with Uncle Albert and the laughing song has me in bits.

"I'd like to replace your cat"

"Thats very kind, but how are you at catching mice". :lol::D :D :P :P :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :spinwank: :spinwank: :D :D :D :D